Brotha Lynch Hung - Spit It Out (Official Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Someone let me know when it's on Youtube or something. That page will only half-ass load for me, and the video isn't included in said half.

Feb 28, 2008
Gooooood shiiiizzzzz..

It's at No. 1 must watched on MTV too.

Odd Future is number 3.

Maybe there is a good future for hip hop lol.

Feb 9, 2006
COS is never ON. COS is garbage. And sadly I think the song sucked. I've heard Lynch do this type of song a million times. Don't know why this one he liked enough to turn into a video. How the fuck is this video supposed to tie in with the rest? Wasn't the point of these videos to form one whole movie?

Sorry for being a hater. I usually love anything Lynch does. I fuckin watched the video for "The Coathanga" probably ten times in a row when it came out.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
COS is never ON. COS is garbage. And sadly I think the song sucked. I've heard Lynch do this type of song a million times. Don't know why this one he liked enough to turn into a video. How the fuck is this video supposed to tie in with the rest? Wasn't the point of these videos to form one whole movie?

Sorry for being a hater. I usually love anything Lynch does. I fuckin watched the video for "The Coathanga" probably ten times in a row when it came out.
i agree with you on the turnin into the music videos into a movie, dont see how this song fits into it....

but, Lynch & COS came tight on this track and should have made a video out of it.