"Brotha Lynch Hung - Season of Da Siccness" OG PRESS Black Disc Near Mint

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I lost my cover for it a while ago, so I couldn't tell you what's in the cover. And it's the same ring code as you posted.

Feb 14, 2004
^Yeah, after reading this thread, I kind of figured it was an early re-release. Oh well. But I still want an OG, maybe I'll find one later on.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Someone must have copied the inserts exactly and re-released it like that in 2000. Here's u-tech's website
http://www.utechmedia.com.tw/econtent/a/a1.asp
Damn, but I'm surprised you could tell. Well it looks like Will got got & I bet BMR didn't release it like that, so it must be some bootlegger. I think that might be the way the og looks tho, only wish I could remember. I can say that it came out before the 1 so many think is og tho.. I remember they kind of tried to cover up how brotha lynch faked his death, cuzz I guess that's illegal.

May 22, 2002
I really don't know...

I always thought the BMR-only version is the OG, but I guess that's wrong because I got a BMR-only version with ads for No Face Killaz and other BMR-releases

there are too many versions of this cd...

Jan 6, 2003
I got a BMR-only version with ads for No Face Killaz and other BMR-releases
That's rarely a positive thing when you can see ads for later albums (2-3 years later) and internet addresses on '95 cover art LOL

I've always thought the priority/black market version is the OG since I bought it in 95 but still, history has taught us that BMR often had some local versions prior to the ones more widely distribution, something this thread shows us. We still need someone to clarify. Can somebody take a phone call to Cedrik singleton please?

Apr 26, 2010
I heard there is a version with no barcode that is the true og , but the priority black market version is probably the 1st press national release