"Brotha Lynch Hung - Season of Da Siccness" OG PRESS Black Disc Near Mint

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
A lot of you guys think that's og, but that looks like the version that has a yellow barcode that basically was placed over a white 1 from a previous release & I'm not even sure if that was the og. That CD was released a lot. I think it was even a CD only release for awhile too, cuzz that's what a store told me back around the time it 1st came out & I couldn't find a tape until they finally did re-release the album.

Aug 18, 2002
A lot of you guys think that's og, but that looks like the version that has a yellow barcode that basically was placed over a white 1 from a previous release & I'm not even sure if that was the og. That CD was released a lot. I think it was even a CD only release for awhile too, cuzz that's what a store told me back around the time it 1st came out & I couldn't find a tape until they finally did re-release the album.
This is the only original version I've ever seen. The yellow barcode is over text so not sure there was ever a white one behind it even though there is a thin white line above it. It was almost like the barcode was forgotten during design and added at the last minute. It's has been re-released several times since his contract ended with Priority but this the first press to my knowledge.

Jan 6, 2003
Your CD got a PA sticker on the jewel case too? I don't remember whether I have a yellow bar code or not, but I got the Priority release. I belive mine have a PA label printed on the cover art. Did Priority re-release it? I bought it back when it was released the first time so I've always belived that I have the OG. Gotta dig out the CD and check it out.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
There was a big debate about this on here before, but I don't know if it can be found. I'm trying to remember if the release that came out before this 1 had come out on PRIORITY, so maybe it's the OG PRIORITY release. I'm not trying to hate, but I know for a fact this 1 is not the OG. The 1 with the white barcode is, unless there was 1 even before that. Barely any1 knew about BLH when I was bumping this sick ass shit with the white barcode on it & you didn't see it around much, then 1 day I saw a gang of re-releases at the store with a yellow barcode over the white 1 & people even thought it had just came out. It's obvious to me which 1 is more OG, but I can see why it's not for many others. PEACE

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
This may be it:
I just remember it had a white barcode & this 1 I think has a white barcode sticker over another white barcode & it is actually a BMR/Priority, when there was only thought to be 1 released under Priority to a lot of people. Playboy 7 said BMR came out with a version before the deal with Priority, so it's pretty damn confusing! LOL All I can say is you do have a collector's item & I'm sure a lot of heads wouldn't mind having it.

Jan 6, 2003
Playboy 7 said BMR came out with a version before the deal with Priority, so it's pretty damn confusing!
amazon has this one listed, unfortunately without any available. It's listed as released in 94 from black market records. Is this for real?

Jan 6, 2003
I don't know whether this is a real pre-priority version or not. It was just a thought after you mentioned what playboy 7 said. can somebody share a light on this please. Sincere, do you know anything about all these versions?

Aug 18, 2002
This is all good info and never seen the version in your picture...the white barcode on it is bigger than the yellow by far and couldn't be covered...this could be a 3rd version that covered the yellow...lol. That PA sticker is on the case because I switched it out....the original was cracked and I had this one laying around....still has the printed PA on the insert underneath there. Hoping someone snatches it...better than having one of the fuzzy text versions w/ brown disc that were re-released on Black Market 7-8 years ago...lol.

Jan 6, 2003
I gotta find my season CD at home. Did a quick scan through some of my boxed yesterday but couldn't find it. I am damn curious to see whether I have a white or yellow bar code.
Good luck on selling that precious CD L-Wood. It's a dope classic CD and it should be in any rap fan's collection, for sure. I don't like those crappy BMR re-releases myself LOL.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
amazon has this one listed, unfortunately without any available. It's listed as released in 94 from black market records. Is this for real?
Yea, they released Season locally before they did a national release on the local OG is printed as 94 and the regional/national is printed 95 .

However the one that the OP posted is a true regional/national OG but its not the local one.

Only reason I know this is because I read it in Murdadog or something a few years back and I thought to my self at the time, 'I want a local'

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Yea, they released Season locally before they did a national release on the local OG is printed as 94 and the regional/national is printed 95 .

However the one that the OP posted is a true regional/national OG but its not the local one.

Only reason I know this is because I read it in Murdadog or something a few years back and I thought to my self at the time, 'I want a local'
Yeah, BMR used to release locally first & then move on to other locations.

Jan 6, 2003
Just checked my Season cover and I've got the priority 1995 version with a yellow barcode, I guess it's the same as L-Woods. I can spot a tiny white line on the upper border too. This barcode is printed on the cover and covers the lower half of the RIP text just above. However, my CD came with a white bar code sticker covering the yellow printed bar code. Rudog, have you checked whether your white barcode actually is a sticker covering a yellow bar code and not a white one because my white sticker sure looks identical to the one you pictured above. This is hella confusing but I gotta co-sign with swoop187 and scream "I want a local" LOL.
And what about the ring codes? I can give y'all this ring code: I 4-1-2 EMI JAX, 53967, 01-95-4. it also has etched ifpi 1602 onto the inner ring.

Sincere, what does your OG season look like?

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Just checked my Season cover and I've got the priority 1995 version with a yellow barcode, I guess it's the same as L-Woods. I can spot a tiny white line on the upper border too. This barcode is printed on the cover and covers the lower half of the RIP text just above. However, my CD came with a white bar code sticker covering the yellow printed bar code. Rudog, have you checked whether your white barcode actually is a sticker covering a yellow bar code and not a white one because my white sticker sure looks identical to the one you pictured above. This is hella confusing but I gotta co-sign with swoop187 and scream "I want a local" LOL.
And what about the ring codes? I can give y'all this ring code: I 4-1-2 EMI JAX, 53967, 01-95-4. it also has etched ifpi 1602 onto the inner ring.

I don't have the CD. I found a foto of it & I remember it having a white bar code, but my homie was the 1 who had it. The best I had at 1st was a tape dub.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com

You got the national release OG not the local one.

Its kind of like how SMG released cds locally before their was a national release of some albums like "Whats on my mind" or "The Gettos tryn to kill me", Yea the SMG's are the real true OG's but so are the 1st prints of the national releases.

What you got is a OG of the national release.

If I'm not mistaken the local release of the Siccness doesnt have a barcode on it.