Brotha Lynch Hung Remains: Book II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Someone needs to tell Cedric to release this CD or just leak the track "4 U Momma". I have always wanted to hear that track.

I remember Lynch giving Ced this track around the EBK4 era, it was originaly planned for EBK4, but it was never put on......I think it was too late.

It sucks that Ced never released this CD.

Remains: Book II (EXPLICIT) (CD)
By: Brotha Lynch Hung (Artist)

Track Listing
DISC 1 for Remains: Book II (EXPLICIT) (CD) Album By Brotha Lynch Hung (Artist)

Release Date: January 7, 2003
Label: Black Market Records (USA)
UPC: 824397868827

1 Blocc Monster
2 Murder In My Blood
3 187 On 24th Street
4 Remember What I Told You
5 4U Momma
6 Lose A Hoe Reprise
7 Hoes & Scheems
8 Dirty Poems
9 That's Why They Die
10 Smoker's Club
11 I Said So
12 Siccness, The
13 Do What You Wanna
14 Who's The Sh*t

Nov 13, 2008
couldn't agree more with ya, actually i thincc i remember lynch sayin somewhere the song was so deep he didn't want to release it but yeah ive always wanted to hear it too.
alot of the other tracks are on other shit obviously

Sep 4, 2004
I gave up on figuring out what songs are unreleased, if they will ever be released, or if they were even recorded. Some people say ebk4 and the virus were midevil, some say midevil wasn't recorded some say it isn't released. Theres just too much untruth, and lynch doesn't help but not clearing anything up.

Oct 19, 2008
I gave up on figuring out what songs are unreleased, if they will ever be released, or if they were even recorded. Some people say ebk4 and the virus were midevil, some say midevil wasn't recorded some say it isn't released. Theres just too much untruth, and lynch doesn't help but not clearing anything up.
it would be nice if lynch gave his fans some answers....or if someone that does interviews would ask the real questions the fans really wanna know! like the post above

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
after loaded, ebk4 was supposed to come out but not how it did, after ebk4 midevil was supposed to drop midevil was lynch's alter ego project. the half ass ebk4 and the virus could have made a great ebk4 album. i dont think midevil was ever recorded.... my opinion though is all speculation

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
the problem is when lynch gets properly interviewed he never gets interviewed by a real fan so he doesnt get asked the questions that the real fans want the answers to

Sep 16, 2008
ebk4 is one of my favorite lynch albums! At first i hated it but then it grew on me like a motherfucker!

Apr 25, 2002
Just my guess....

The song Im Like was for midevil
as well as these ebk4 songs
Dogg Market
Hunta Killa
Raw Meat
Blood on da rug
holdin on
And possibly One Time

It makes sense because these songs all have the same dark sounding beats. Also the beats actully sound very midevil...dark dungeon beats. That was spose to be how Midevil was gonna be.Just my guess though. I think the verses were unfinished.

my love and naked cheese were loaded leftovers.

Nov 13, 2008
yea i think that was from midevil but i got that brotha lynch book 2 i got all 3 just order it from allmusic.com or cdnow.com
really u got book2 ?
i got book1 and book3 and i was pretty damn sure book 2 never got released, i went to them sites and yeah they list it but u cant order it says discontinued by manufacturer (Black Market), but if u really got that u need to hook us up with a link, motherfuccers been fiendin to hear that shit for years.

May 11, 2002
really u got book2 ?
i got book1 and book3 and i was pretty damn sure book 2 never got released, i went to them sites and yeah they list it but u cant order it says discontinued by manufacturer (Black Market), but if u really got that u need to hook us up with a link, motherfuccers been fiendin to hear that shit for years.
There is a bootleg "Book II" that you can download, but it does not contain any of those tracks. I think that is what he is talking about.

Yeah 3AM, I want to hear that track bad. He (Lynch) gave it to Ced to release on EBK4, but the CD was already pressed (from what I read in a interview wayyyyyy back) That track needs to be released!!!.

Dec 3, 2003
yea I got book II & tha inserts of tha tracklist'n, imma find it & post it inna few. this is tha tracklist so I guess it aint tha original list

01 I Can't Have It
02 Ain't Not Da Bay
03 Four Horsemen
04 It's Only Murda
05 Keep shit Locced
06 Last Night
07 N Thugz We Trust
08 Smokers Club
09 The Outbreak
10 Who's Da Shit ?
11 Who's Next ?
12 Wrong Time
13 That's Why They Die
14 Breakout
15 Gangsta Shilda
16 Split Yo' Face
17 Steamin' Mad

Jul 24, 2007
Some people say ebk4 and the virus were midevil, some say midevil wasn't recorded some say it isn't released. Theres just too much untruth.
Yea....I always wondered about Midevil, I'm even more curious though about "Muzicc Calms the Savage Beast" which was supposed to be a Lynch project or something but when I left Cali back in 2003 I didnt follow or try to stay as current on this shyt as I did back then