Brotha Lynch Hung "Meat" Official Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Not tryin to diss your opinion but how could it just be freestylin when the song is telling a story throughout the whole song. If you storry tell you have to know what you said before to know where to base the rest of story off.

not true...especially when u been rappin long as lynch...it aint THAT hard bro

i dont care what nobody say i got my opinion i stick to it 100...i expect more from lynch..if u dont thats cool

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I PRODUCED THIS BEAT AND 6 OTHERS ON THE ALBUM LYNCH IS TALENTED AND A GREAT ARTIST TO WORK WITH GO GRAB HIS ALBUM!
This Axis? If so, what other ones you do other than this, Colostomy Bag and Murder Over Hard? Otherwise, which ones other than this one?

Sep 25, 2009
This Axis? If so, what other ones you do other than this, Colostomy Bag and Murder Over Hard? Otherwise, which ones other than this one?
yea this is axis and honestly i dont know the names for the records he did to my beats i just know i was paid for 6 beats by strange.I have got very little details about the album MEAT is the first song i have heard off the album.

Nov 6, 2005
I feel this song 100%, but I see where some of yall are comin from bout the verses. But like I said I like it, so I aint gonna sit and nit pick. Sometimes I swear some of yall ruin songs for yourselves by pickin out every flaw. Just sit back n roll with the flow, n enjoy. After all, that's what its meant for.

Nov 14, 2008
LYNCH WHEN OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE THAT WE ARE ALL USE TO ON THIS TRACK,BUT THAT'S OK CUZ HE DID VERY WELL,THIS TRACK IS TIGHT,WITH A GOOD MESSAGE BEHIND IT AND SHOULD GET MORE RECOGNITION ON RADIO AND TV....

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Some of ya'll are really trippin actin like this the 1st time you heard Lynch spit like this...wtf??? Then ya'll really havnt been listen to Lynch these last few years. He got more than a few tracks that sound just like this! This track is no suprise to me....Lynch keepin it SOLID and he BEEN THAT WAY!

Feb 23, 2003
really feelin this track, also nice to see Lynch get another good video shoot after "One Mo Pound"...."Everywhere I Go" vid was just aight. Really lookin forward to how the story concept works out, looking good so far.

Props to Axis for the beat! Honestly, like most on here, I was worried bout the Strange producers (even though Im a Tech fan from way back), I dont think that "KOD" or "Strange Music Box" type of beats fit Lynch, but the beat on Meat is on some real shit.

I see that MiDeViL and the rest aint hatin & respect yall opinion, but I just dont see how you can complain bout his lyrics and storytellin on this. Sure it's no "Legend of Ice Cold" and "She Thinks Im a Psycho" was just some random sicc killer shit (with a tight flow, production and hook) but on tracks like this, "Suicide Note" or "I Tried to Commit Suicide" Lynch is really sharing a lotta personal shit and the lyrics and the way he constructs his verses are exactly what I wanna hear.

Can't wait for more...

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I never knew that Lynch could spit so deep. I was expecting some old school cannibalistic shit, but in no way was I disappointed. I have a feeling that this might be his best shit since Season of da Sicc.

Apr 25, 2007
i dont really care about brotha lynchs personal life. i just want to hear him rap really fast about killing people, gang banging, and smoking weed and stuff

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
jloc, you shouldn't think that way, it's a bit immature. I mean, I really wanted to hear some Ripgut shit, which will probably be delivered on his next album, Tha Coathanga Strangla. And even I don't really dig artists who rap about their boring old lives, but Lynch did in such an emotional way, talking about his son seeing him crying. Goddamn!

Apr 25, 2007
jloc, you shouldn't think that way, it's a bit immature. I mean, I really wanted to hear some Ripgut shit, which will probably be delivered on his next album, Tha Coathanga Strangla. And even I don't really dig artists who rap about their boring old lives, but Lynch did in such an emotional way, talking about his son seeing him crying. Goddamn!
thats not the type of music i like. and if i did i wouldn't be trying to hear that from a gangsta rapper, let alone lynch. i would get some blues or something.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
you seem to forget this song has a deeper meaning than the personal stuff

its about being broke and having to get paid any way you can, its a more grown up kind of song

this is just one track off the album anyway, and you will hear some classic lynch style raps on dinner and a movie

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
He's not the only one. A lot of rappers are turning more mature now, like Bone Thugs, Ludacris, Tech N9NE, etc.