Brotha Lynch Hung - Coathanga Strangla video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
The production could of made this a lot better, but I didn't like the beat that much. Some people get tired of Lynch rapping about the same subject matter, but it's his niche and I enjoy it, a long with the imagery of his lyrics.

Oct 25, 2006
I don't have a prob with the dude rapping about the same subject matter, but c'mon now, recycling the same old lyrics is getting old. Some may argue that Tech does it, and I agree with that, but Tech comes out with an album every year, sometimes two. This is Lynch's second album on Strange and it's already starting to sound washed up...

"I carry full clips"
"Name, insane, locc to da brain, strange"
"Brain in a cup, hangin em up"
"Muddy, bloody meat"
"With the chainsaw, leave your brains raw"
"Nigga could, nigga would"

Jun 20, 2008
I don't have a prob with the dude rapping about the same subject matter, but c'mon now, recycling the same old lyrics is getting old. Some may argue that Tech does it, and I agree with that, but Tech comes out with an album every year, sometimes two. This is Lynch's second album on Strange and it's already starting to sound washed up...

"I carry full clips"
"Muddy, bloody meat"
My feelings exactly, it's one thing to rap about the same subject matter, but at least switch it up a little. Feel like I'm hearing the same song over a different beat.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

"I carry full clips"
"Muddy, bloody meat"
hamburger meat - CHECK
nigga nigga nigga - CHECK
it's time to eat - CHECK
body parts in freezer - CHECK
butcher knife - CHECK
muddy buddy - CHECK
silly putty - CHECK
gutter up - CHECK

Same old shit.
We're making quite the list of recycled shit here. LOL

I don't mind this song because his flow sounds a bit like the older BLH shit he did years ago. I can't really get down with the guy talking about nutting on a corpse and get his jollies off by murdering, though.

Anything dope that he makes will always be overshadowed by that creepy shit. If I wanted to hear about blowing loads on corpses and why it's done, I'd read a John Douglas book.