Brotha Lynch Hung & C Bo - Blocc Movement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
i just wanted to say that this album is pretty good, it took me a while to get into it, but now that i listen to it more often, im diggin it. some nice tracks on there.

Sep 23, 2002
Blocc Movement woulda been better if C-BO wasnt on lockdown and could rip to the tracks like Lynch was. Lynch shined more on the album to me.

May 10, 2002
NUTHEN CAN TOUCH FOLLOW MY LEAD ON THIS ALBUM, 3 LEGENDS ON THE SAME TRACK, ALL RIPP IT UP, THE WEAKEST LINK WAS COS THOUGH LOL, DONT GET ME WRONG COS IS A TIGHT RAPPER TO ME BUT JUST DIDNT COME THAT TIGHT TO ME ON THIS ONE,

ONLY OTHER TRACK I HELLA LIKE ON THIS SHIT IS 187 ON A HOOK, EVERYTHING ELSE WAS JUST NOT GOOD TO ME FOR DIFFERANT REASONS!!!!

Aug 15, 2002
I must be the only one who feels this way but this is easily one of my All Time favorite albums period and Ive been listening to hip hop since 87

Divide is my favorite track.....is that beat a sample or is that shit original?

i hope there is a Blocc Movement 2

May 16, 2002
CANDYMANHOOK781 said:
hell nah COS came tite as fukk ta me. he out-did tay an bo in my opinion...juss listen ta tha lyrics

i thought COS shined on that cut too......he is my fav. verse and along with that song ..."187 on a hook" and "gangsta" are my favs.

May 10, 2002
Pinche said:
Blocc Movement woulda been better if C-BO wasnt on lockdown and could rip to the tracks like Lynch was. Lynch shined more on the album to me.
CUZ HE WAS ON THE WHOLE MOTHAFUCKIN CD LOL...IT WAS MOSTLY A LYNCH ALBUM IT SEEMED LIKE....BUT THIS ALBUM IS KINDA WEAK...U DO GOTTA GROW ON IT BUT THE SOUND OF IT WAS JUST NOT AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE, BUT ITS A COO ALBUM I STILL KNOCK IT FROM TIME TO TIME...