Brotha Lynch Hung- Bullet Maker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Absolute Power was Techs best shit IMO and that doesn't even come close to Season of the Siccness. Lynch doesn't need to make another great album he made 1 classic better than 99% of rappers can say. He also contributed to hella dope ass features the nigga hella old what does he have to rap about now. Lol

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
After a few spins, I like it. Bullet Maker, and I Almost Got Away With It are classic tracks. Dracula and Sleepless Nights are cool. I dont really listen to Put A Bullet On Ya Brains cuz I heard that years ago. My only gripe is that Hyst didnt get on a track. 4/5.

May 9, 2002
Absolute Power was Techs best shit IMO and that doesn't even come close to Season of the Siccness. Lynch doesn't need to make another great album he made 1 classic better than 99% of rappers can say. He also contributed to hella dope ass features the nigga hella old what does he have to rap about now. Lol
Thats hella subjective. Lyrically, Lynch cant even stand in the same room as Tech. Lynch is dope, but Tech has been one of the most underrated lyriacist in hip-hop EVER. Yes, i just said that. Fewer artists cant put together an actual song with w THEME like Tech can.

Only the juggalo bums bump Tech-N9ne
This is so inaccurate i dont even know what to tell you.

Absolute Power is garbage. That was the point I gave up on Tech N9ne.
Yikes.