Brotha Lynch Hung: Bleeding House Mystery

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
WOW are u serious? I dont know did lynch really eat them babies? Dose first degree really live on planet zero? Did keak da sneak really take them bitches on a rocket ship? I dont know mayne its all speculation but u never know these rappers do be doin everything they rap about.

May 30, 2006
The people that home invaded were people Ced sent(im not dry snitching cuz its in the police report) to steal Lynch material. If I'm not mistaking thwy tied people up & shit. Nobody got hurt though. That song was partially true except the violence. Wasn't nobody "shooting in the hallways".

Tight song though.

Sep 28, 2002
I remember hearing that Beta car got broke into and they stole his playstation, that had a cd with unfinished Lynch tracks. I think that how they put out some of EBK 4.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The people that home invaded were people Ced sent(im not dry snitching cuz its in the police report) to steal Lynch material. If I'm not mistaking thwy tied people up & shit. Nobody got hurt though. That song was partially true except the violence. Wasn't nobody "shooting in the hallways".
Yep, and his sister got killed in another incident by her boyfriend. Listen to "Memorial" by Loki...