Brotha Lynch, Eminem, & Tech-N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2002
Ya'll are fucced up.. how bout this? Loki, Tech N9ne, Sicx, Raided and Lynch, with production by the D.E.!!! thats all that needs to be said. fucc eminem

wtf loki would not go wit tech n9ne or raided

stillain't hatin and ya'll nigga's need to calm down yall are like 3 bitch's fightin ova one pair of shoe's damn this folkz

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
ya'll ever heard that beat/sound Marylin Manson did for resident evil? you know tha begining and tha end of tha movie. That shit iz tight...if lynch, em, 50, tech, raided rapped with that beat in tha back...damnnnnn

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Some people are foos on here......different strokes for different folks I guess......but fuck Eminem all together. Why you gotta try and mix that whiny bullshit with some real g type of shit like Lynch? I'm sayin it would sound good regardless, but it really just would not be crackin at all. And I know everyones out for their scrill......thats what it's about.....but would Lynch really want a couple million 12 year old little white girls thinkin he the shit? Thats what Eminem brings........

Apr 25, 2002
WcMalice said:
but would Lynch really want a couple million 12 year old little white girls thinkin he the shit? Thats what Eminem brings........
I'm not a 12 year old little white girl.

Why would Lynch want to work with the hottest rapper in the game? SCRILL! Not to mention that Eminem can hang with anyone on a hard ass battle track.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
WcMalice said:
Some people are foos on here......different strokes for different folks I guess......but fuck Eminem all together. Why you gotta try and mix that whiny bullshit with some real g type of shit like Lynch?
not only has LYNCH come on here a few times
sayin how much he digs doods music.....
but chek the inside of ure BLOCCMOVEMENT cover....
guess who has a shot out?

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
scary freddy said:
YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
i'M A DUMBASS HORRORCORE REDNECK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOTDAM EMINEMS N SKITTLES...I TELL YA DAT BOY AIN'T. RIGHT HE JUST AINT KILLIN ENOUGH OF THEM THERE BABIES...AIN'T DAT RIGHT Pa?
Originally posted by Pa
ya damn skippy son.........dam jews

i'm too high
jus playin witcha mayne even know jus insulted tha fuck outta your intelligence its all good

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Jay Deuce......if you aint a 12 year old little white girl then I guess you dont gotta worry bout that shit huh? But you're stressin like a bitch for nothin. And "hottest rapper in the game"?! Turn off the radio for a minute homie, Eminem aint shit special.

NoWetaG.......let Lynch feel some Eminem, thats coo for him to like whatever the fuck he wanna like. Just cuz he be feelin that shit dont mean the shit belong with some Westcoast shit or would work in a song. Opinions is opinions, but I'm tired of Eminem......

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
right right, opinions are like assholes........
and i didnt even give mine on the subject
as 2 if they SHOULD do a song 2gether......
i was juss makin a point 2 everybody sayin FUK EMINEM
like its the hip, underground thing 2 do that he actually likes his work....

Aug 7, 2002
^yup...but i think u should do a song wit 36mafia dat shit would be fuckin tight...i remember in diz magazine o wateva dj paul n juicy j tawkin bout dey thinkin bout gettin u to do a song wit dem diz waz like befo ''when da smoke clears'' came out tho....but dat shit would be tight u and 36 mafia fasho

Aug 21, 2002
Fuck no get Lynch, Tech n Lord Infamous together. Spit a story about smokin dip and startin a killing spree........... fuck a hook!
haha Dilz a pimp.....but Lord Infamous??? I hope u mean the old Lord and not the new Style Lord....if the old Lord than coo....but hell new style Lord fuck that....take him off and throw u on it...now that would be sic...Lynch, Tech, Lord (old) or Lynch, Tech, and Dilz...

Apr 25, 2002
Look at all the shit i caught for this suggestion......

When I mean Nate on the hook I dont mean ol 21 questions sissy Nate Dogg I mean Til' I Collapse Nate Dogg.