Brotha Lynch, Eminem, & Tech-N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
COLOR=red]I sure as hell hope not, kuz I had respect 4 EM but once he signed that SNITCH 50 Cent, I lost all respect 4 him. As an avid Lynch fan I would hope not. That's just koming from a Native, Y should my opinion matter?![/COLOR]

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
damn, this is an old thread.
i posted on here when i was one of my long forgotten aliases.

tech. em. lynch. raided. droop. sicx.

manson and d.e. on the hook

reznor.manson.lynch and d.e. on the beat.

evil sounding, make you want to kill a bunch of people inside of a church and jack off type shit.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
50 aint a snitch Krazy. I thought people knew better than to trust the media like that. Those motherfuckin papers werent even snitch material!! Did you even read what was on those? I didnt because the text was too small, but I know they were fake and set up. Come on now. And Im not a big 50 fan.

And damnnn... jay deuce... may have gotten it right. All you people dissin him were so wrong.... haha

Dec 18, 2002
most of you are lookin at it wrong, if em and lynch hooked up itd be on an artist to artist level, they could make tight music together, dont think theyre gonna hook up, do a song and all the sudden you see lynch on TRL in the next EM video in the background chillin like the asian dood from the neptunes, its just music folks

Apr 25, 2002
Well, I said "MAYBE" Nate Dogg on the hook.....I posted this around the time I was really feelin Til I collapse from Eminem so I'm sure that was it. Nate Dogg would have to do somethin like that for it to be tight.

May 26, 2002
Em is nice wit it Lynch new shit is very nice wit it Im in love wit his old shit dont get me wrong but his new shit he just aint talkin bout eatin babys and shit but listen to number 12 on the first disc "get bacc time i think" nigga was spittin punch lines and all that nigga got a better delivery..... and on the bleedin house of misery spittin all real shit LYNCH IS WAY TUFFER THAN EVER

But his old shit is still the shit

Aug 22, 2003
eminems hell of talented, so is lynch, so is nate dogg, but that doesnt mean shit when trying to put a track together, eminem would sound liek a little bitch next to lynch. Nate doggs dope too, but i dunno how he would sound on a track talking about rip gut shit......... but maybe if they all smoked hell of dank it would work