Brotha Lynch "Blood On Tha Rug Remix"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
What's up people! Log on to my link: www.soundclick.com/bands/2/mrdizz_music.htm to get a free download of the "Dirty Wormz" remix of "Blood On The Rug" by Brotha Lynch Hung! This song is on the "Dirty Wormz Mixtape" that will be dropping next month. Leave feedback on this thread and let me know what you think of our music. PM me with questions about how to get your FREE copy of this album. Other songs that will get the DWZ treatment will include songs by Andre Nickatina (Dre Dog), Too Short, Tech Nine, Nas, UGK, TI, Slim Thug, Lil' Jon, Waay Foul Krew + more... Also check out Dirtywormz.com to follow the DWZ. Until next time...

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
mo-x said:
filthy... anyway to get a copy of the mixtape without all the annoying "dirty worm" references which pretty much ruin the beauty of the song? heated remix none-the-less.
Thanks for the feedback mo-x. This mix "is what it is." We are reppin' DWZ to the fullest. Smackola is the front man of the group and doin' the drops through the remix. DWZ is Smackola's brainchild and he calls most of the artistic shots. PM me if you are interested in a free CD copy. It will be droppin' soon....

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
That's like my little pet peeve is hearing background voices... LOL, it's hella tight though, and I mean hella tight cause I like the rock/rap blend genre... I'll buy a copy of the mixtape, it's nothing, hit up the forum when it drops!!

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
mo-x said:
That's like my little pet peeve is hearing background voices... LOL, it's hella tight though, and I mean hella tight cause I like the rock/rap blend genre... I'll buy a copy of the mixtape, it's nothing, hit up the forum when it drops!!
Thanks for the feedback mo-x. The Dirty Wormz mixtape will be ready in the next month or so... We are giving them away for FREE to whoever is interested. I'll keep you updated, and I will make sure you get your free copy if you are still interested...