Broncos vs. Patriots AFC Chip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'm gonna go Pats. I didn't realize that Brady has more postseason wins than any QB ever. He's 8-7 in the last 15 postseason games, but he had won 10 in a row before that. That's insane.

They inadvertently brought up a good point on ESPN today, if you switched QB's for this game, who would win? I'd have to say Brady on either team would be the favorite in my opinion. After seeing the ridiculously wack playcalling by Fox last year against the Ravens when the game was close, I gotta give the edge to Brady and Belichick

Jan 23, 2006
UGGS 4 LIFE!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS FUCKING GAME. I'M LIKELY TO BURN DOWN MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND RAPE A NUNNERY IF THE PATS LOSE THOUGH.

Mar 16, 2005
Denver/Peyton Manning are more hungry for it and want it more.Mile High Stadium gonna be rocking and loud as tha fuck so that will be a factor.Denver wins 48-42.

BRONCOSGANG4LIFE!!!
there is no way the score will be that high. Patriots will be playing ball control with the run and same with Denver they will want to milk as much time as possible when they have the ball, last game they avg'd 5 yards a carry so stick with what works.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Denver/Peyton Manning are more hungry for it and want it more.l
BRONCOSGANG4LIFE!!!
its the conference title game, da fuck you mean denver wants it more....both teams will be laying it all on the line.

LMAO- i can hear Brady now.."guys, i've got enough rings. i wanna go home and fuck my fine ass wife..lets just lose this one. Denver wants it more anyway"

Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
its the conference title game, da fuck you mean denver wants it more....both teams will be laying it all on the line.

LMAO- i can hear Brady now.."guys, i've got enough rings. i wanna go home and fuck my fine ass wife..lets just lose this one. Denver wants it more anyway"
Shutup Faggot...Obviously N.E. wanna win also but Denver wants it MORE!

Now go jackoff to some pix of ya boyfriend philip rivers!

Jan 23, 2006
my dude tony eason gonna air it out to stanley morgan and irving fryer all day long. also look for andre tippet and fred marion to have big games.