Broncos v Chefs...Scary's preview/predictions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
This game as all the makings of a blow-out. You have a Hot (lucky, but still hot) Denver team going against a down and out Cheifs team. Cutler owned them in Arrowhead last year, and this year he and the Broncos offense is much more in sync.

BUT, Our defense just might make KC look valid on offense. I could see LJ going for a buck twenty and 2 scores, with t-gon getting a few catches and 80 - 100 as well.

But in the end Denver will score score score and score somemore as they bounce out of arrowhead with a win somewhere in the range of about 45-17

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Denver will win.

Chiefs will cover the point spread though......

No, I am not betting because I refuse to believe our bone-headed coach will leave Huard in for the whole game.

This year sucks......

GO CHIEFS!

Jun 20, 2006
^^^it aint gonna be the worst beat down ever...but im a chiefs fan and might i say this FUCK HERM EDWARDS and FUCK CARL PETERSON.....it must be an afc west thing wit gm's that suck massive cock...but LJ will go for 100 and one score(he best cuz i need him in fantasy this week.) but it will prolly be 42-7...and i hope 7 goes to eddie royal(fantasy pick-up) and 7 go to scheffler(another fantasy pick-up) but all in all...ugly for us chief fans...but look on the brightside...tim tebow might go to the draft as a junior...and we aint gonna win one game...

Mar 16, 2005
Denver will win.

Chiefs will cover the point spread though......

No, I am not betting because I refuse to believe our bone-headed coach will leave Huard in for the whole game.

This year sucks......

GO CHIEFS!
9 POINTS....DENVER COVERS! I think Denver would cover 14+ but we'll see I guess.

Mar 16, 2005
Broncos 37-31

Denver defensively can't stop a pop warner team!
????? I understand that but 31? you are saying the Cheifs have as good of offenses as San Diego and New Orleans??? At least they are balanced teams with threats at qb rb and wr with good o-lines.....Cheifs ehhhh not so much.

All we have to do is throw extra in box to stop the run, let champ handle bowe or gonzo, and throw 2 db's (or 1 db 1 lb) on the other and we will be fine. THATS JUST THE FIRST QTR OR 2, by half I expect us to be 2 td's up or more, and they wil be forced to abandon the run in which we just need to focus on taking out bowe and gonzo with now extra defenders, and let DJ spy LJ copming out of back field for swing passes....really not to hard to gameplan for Cheifs this year.