Broncos @ Panthers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
this game is either gonna go really good or really bad

i dont see it being a close one for some reason

i just hope our secondary decides to show up this week against a pretty good pass happy offense

predictions?

Sep 29, 2003
As much as I hate the Broncos, they are 4-2 on the road this season and with a 9.5 point spread, I would take Denver to cover......These teams don't match up well at all, and they both play well against unfamiliar non-conference foes...

Feb 13, 2006
I would like to see Denver handle their business and clinch the West today, but Carolina looked good Monday night, maybe a hangover from that?? Probably not, Carolina to win 31 - 20.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the panthers are gonna outscore the NFL's number 2 offence by 20 points?^^ doubt it..
possibly... they're gonna shit all over the NFL's number 28 defense...

the Broncos are really hot and cold

the Raiders beat em by 20 in their own house

why is it so crazy to think Carolina couldn't do it IN Carolina?

it probably won't happen... but it's not crazy to think about

the Panthers running game is on fire right now... I see them having a big day on Denver's D

Sep 29, 2003
Yup, I'm impressed with back (Green Bay) to back (Tampa) to back (Denver) efforts by the Panthers. During the mid-season they were pretty inconsistent (especially Delhomme), but it looks like they are peaking at the right time......Back in 2005 I thought they were a shoe-in for the Superbowl, they're taking the same form with the running game right now. Good luck to your Panthers, MURK.....

Jan 18, 2006
damn i missed this thread after the game happened, its scary how accurate some of my predictions have been this year in all sports. lucky i dont really gamble or id end up losing all my money cuz of shit like this