Broken Clavicle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
I fractured my Left Clavical(collar) bone on Christmas while playing football. Never broken anything till now. I fell on my shoulder while I was being tackled. Anybody else broken this bone before? or any other bone? The doctor said it was a common bone to break. It kinda looks like this:

Dec 21, 2006
my lil brother broke his clavicle when he was like 10.. the schmuck tried to do a backflip off a homemade ramp while riding his bike!! lol, needless to say it was an EPIC FAIL!! he ran home looking like he was trying to lean like a cholo..

Mar 4, 2009
one of the funniest stories i got was when i saw my friends clavicle break. it was middle school and we were playing football. he dove to tackle a guy from behind and the guy's heal came up and hit him there and broke it... he started screaming and flopping around like a fish. the funny part though was that as he was flopping, his legs kicked one of the bullies so the bully kicked him in the stomach not knowing anything had broke!

Aug 24, 2003
one of the funniest stories i got was when i saw my friends clavicle break. it was middle school and we were playing football. he dove to tackle a guy from behind and the guy's heal came up and hit him there and broke it... he started screaming and flopping around like a fish. the funny part though was that as he was flopping, his legs kicked one of the bullies so the bully kicked him in the stomach not knowing anything had broke!

now thats funny right there