BROCK LESNAR VS SHANE CARWIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 9, 2008
I've seen dudes gettin beatin up less and they stopped the fight! IMO this should had been a tko for Carwin, lesnar owes him a rematch!

Edit: And to get real deep i just watched the 1st round again and i almost think this shits a fuckin conspiracy to keep lesnar the champ! I mean lets face it hes the type of character that amounts to $$$ for the UFC! Carwin is quiet dude and probably wouldn't draw in the crowd that lesnar does! Carwin got fuckin robbed!!!

Jan 18, 2006
honestly there should be a rematch, this dude Brock is hella vulnerable if he doesnt take someone down. Fedor would most likely knock Brock as bad as he did Bret Rogers.

Oct 9, 2008
fuck ya breh, fights should always be stopped when guys are landing shots on gloves, don't want guys to get swollen hands.
Shit look at dudes face after the 1st round! You trippin..

lol @ Carwin winkin at lesnar at the start of the 2nd round like "You know i just whipped yo ass that entire 1st round and the ref bailed you the fuck out!"

Dec 9, 2005
LOL @ the conspiracy theories. From what I've seen Rosenthal gives the fighters more of a chance to stay in the fight. That's exactly what he did, and I wouldn't argue that it should have been stopped.

It isn't like Brock was anywhere near being out cold, and he eventually made his way to his feet.

I like Cain, but even before the Nog fight, I thought he was at least a couple fights out from a title shot. His standup has improved dramatically, but I do not think there is a fighter in the UFC that Brock wouldn't be able to take and keep down eventually.

May 10, 2002
... but I do not think there is a fighter in the UFC that Brock wouldn't be able to take and keep down eventually.
Fights start on the feet though man and after he lost the initial exchange, Brock was runnin like his woman was hittin him with her purse, lol ... He looked REALLY bad standing up. The rope a dope worked though.

Cain is going to EAT Brock

Apr 2, 2010
Edit: And to get real deep i just watched the 1st round again and i almost think this shits a fuckin conspiracy to keep lesnar the champ! I mean lets face it hes the type of character that amounts to $$$ for the UFC! Carwin
I don't think so, after closely watching the second round when Carwin got taken down I'd say Carwin was paid off...First off, Carwin is a wrestler and he didn't even try defending against brock lesnars takedown even though he had plenty of time to sprawl or at least clinch...He just fell back and folded over for lesnar without lesnar even putting any effort into it.....

That was about as realistic as the "pro-wrestling federation"...I've seen more realistic shows on that then that shit

Dec 4, 2006
I don't think so, after closely watching the second round when Carwin got taken down I'd say Carwin was paid off...First off, Carwin is a wrestler and he didn't even try defending against brock lesnars takedown even though he had plenty of time to sprawl or at least clinch...He just fell back and folded over for lesnar without lesnar even putting any effort into it.....

That was about as realistic as the "pro-wrestling federation"...I've seen more realistic shows on that then that shit

wrong.. Lesnar outsmarted him .....he knew Carwin would use all his energy in throwing punches....

Lesnar knew what he was doing..I highly doubt it he was paid off...

Jan 7, 2004

Are you kidding me, all your comments seem like BS dude really. Carwin went to the hospital after the fight because he was having trouble catching his breath, he was utterly and completely gassed. He even admitted that after the first round that his body seized up and he felt like he couldn't move. Carwin works 40 hours a week at his engineering job and drives 1 hour each way to his training facility, he has never needed cardio because he has never been out the first round and it showed.

Cardio is something that takes hard work and time no substitutions for it. No 6 week training camp to fix cardio issues. He had nothing left and Brock was able to have his way with him.

I mean have you ever trained in any way what so ever??

Do you have any idea what it is like to literally not be able to stand or lift your arms.

In your other post you talk about how Carwins cardio was suspect, and you had no basis to back it up before this fight and when it actually happens, it's a fake thing. I mean holy shit.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
if it goes all the way: Lesner by split Desicion
if its gets stopped b4 I say Carwin by submisson

Lesner will show ring rust but if he can hang on i think he will prevail

but with giants throwing hands at giants N E one can get knocked out in a blink..

Over all i select lesnar
JUST WANN POINT OUT THIS PROVES EVEN THOUGH I HAVE WATCHED MMA SINCE THE FIRST ufc BACK IN LIKE 90 SUMTHING . I DONT KNOW DICK

Dec 9, 2005
Fights start on the feet though man and after he lost the initial exchange, Brock was runnin like his woman was hittin him with her purse, lol ... He looked REALLY bad standing up. The rope a dope worked though.

Cain is going to EAT Brock

That's true, I think too Carwin just hits that hard. Brock definitely doesn't like getting hit. I just think eventually, he's gonna get a hold of you...and can weather the initial storm on the feet.

I don't think Brock meant to do that to burn Shane out tho. He was looking for the double from the get! Didn't even see a clean shot landed when he folded up! LOL

Cain has started to mix up his strikes well too though, and I agree he would rape Brock standing, but I don't think Cain can hold Brock down or keep Brock from taking him down and staying on top of him.

I'd be rooting for Cain though for sure.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Yea read dat 2, ufc 119 if no health problems it'll be in september, hell dats jus a few months away, its crazy how brocc was out 4 a year, n now dana jus gives him the chance 2 defend his belt twice in jus two months, not the chance but makes him defend the title

Oct 9, 2008

Nah Carwin punched himself out whippin lesnar ass in the 1st round... I think he was like wtf is the ref gonna stop this or what? At one point he stands up like "i don't know what the fuck else to do to make this ref stop me from givin this muthatfucka brain damage?" Of course lesnar just laid on the ground like a bitch so he started sockin him up some more and still the ref just looked on...

Jan 7, 2004
Nah Carwin punched himself out whippin lesnar ass in the 1st round... I think he was like wtf is the ref gonna stop this or what? At one point he stands up like "i don't know what the fuck else to do to make this ref stop me from givin this muthatfucka brain damage?" Of course lesnar just laid on the ground like a bitch so he started sockin him up some more and still the ref just looked on...
Brock kept moving though and only a little more than half of those landed.

http://www.compustrike.com/stats_files/ufc_116/Lesnar-Carwin.HTM

No doubt Carwin was putting a beating on Brock but when a fighter is still trying to defend and not all the shots are connecting, it's hard to stop the fight.