BRING DA PAIN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
SAVAGE ASS TRACK.....KG LACE'D IT PROPER WITH THIS BEAT

AN X IS ALWAYS ON FUCKIN POINT WITH HIS FLOW...LIM AINT TOO BAD EITHER ON THIS ONE

IVE HAD WHAT DAT N LIKE FOR LIKE 2 YEARS AN I NEVER GOT INTO IT CUZ LIM IS WACK BUT I HEARD PINCHE TALKIN BOUT IT HELLA ON HERE SO I PEEP'D IT AN NOW IM HOOK'D LOL

GOOD SHIT

May 17, 2003
BRING THA PAIN

THE ONLY REASON I LIKED THE SONG WAS BECUZZ X RIPPED THAT BITCH OTHER THAN THAT I AINT GIVIN A FUCC ABOUT NO CLIM.CUZZ IS WACC.FREEXRAIDEDLOCFASHO

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
^^ yeah, his new shits better than the old shit, wit better production it coulda been better.

D-Menace said:

IVE HAD WHAT DAT N LIKE FOR LIKE 2 YEARS AN I NEVER GOT INTO IT

yeah, i wasnt into it too much, but bring da pain is hard. x brought the elements on that shit and ripped it up, and lim did his part. i dont know about out-shinin' x, but he actually came tight on that shit.

Sep 1, 2003
killa cali has no equal,. blowin shit up like some c-fo

givin up zero, negro dont try to be no hero

lim had no place on this song...shoulda been a solo on one of raided's cdz

damn kg should produce some shit for x...what yall think ??

Sep 1, 2003
kg has heat on the production end!!

this track is still in steady rotation.....x is hella tight on here

i was knockin the hell outt of it today in the ride

DAMn

Apr 25, 2002
D-Menace said:
same here its the only song on this album thats tight....an thats cuz of X

i never even really play'd it til now....lol
a D, that album has some cuts on it man......check out throwin up the deuce, and i think its called killa kali, - it has bad azz on it....c-walk to this is coo....i think its a coo ass album....but yeah, spoils of war shits on what dat n like

Sep 1, 2003
hell yea imo lim hella weak...not my style at all

if i wanna listen to a deep voice'd cat, then ill bump some shit with big lurch on it! he tight az fuck....too bad he fuckd up though

Sep 23, 2002
yeah big lurch was/is tight as fuck !

i'll always bump his shit, i liked his style.

lol. i wouldnt call lim weak unless he was compared to X or lynch or lunasicc or somebody up there wit lyrics. sometimes it seems like hes mumblin' a bit and i still dont know some of the shit he says on most of his tracks :cheeky: lol

then again X just goes off and i cant catch him on some of his too. but he would kill lim wit one bar.

but i like some of lim's shit, he could use better production and he could improve on his delivery a bit. but i like his style on the mic.

Reptile said:

x hella over shines him on bring da pain!!

yeah, and lim dropped 2 verses compared to X's 1. that beats just gangsta tho !