brick in yo face

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
dude ran and yelled like a bitch then didn't do shit but try to kick them dudes. how the fuck you gonna just sit there and take that ass whoopin in your Dodge Durango?
And he's got a song called "FIGHT GAME ON FLEEK."hahaha some bs. you're getting jumped at least try to lump ONE of em. That dude was bombing on him with the left reaching around the door lol.

All this entertainment he's giving the net though, I bet tv execs are already trying to get him on a reality show next year for sure. So Don't feel bad for his gay ass.

May 9, 2002
i get how Stitches could put a spin on getting his face flattened by wack since he stepped to Game and wack hit him instead.....but this shit right here

dude ran and yelled like a bitch then didn't do shit but try to kick them dudes. how the fuck you gonna just sit there and take that ass whoopin in your Dodge Durango?
I think this is the footage of him getting jumped by his crew the day after getting punked by Wack 100...at least thats what i can gather from the youtube page.