Breaking News: Owens traded to the Ravens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
From Espn.com

Ravens Take T.O.
The 49ers traded wide receiver Terrell Owens to the Ravens for a second-round choice in this year's draft, the 51st overall pick. The Ravens will pick up the final three years of Owens' contract valued at around $17 million.

IT LOOKS LIKE A BIG MOVE FOR THE RAVENS, THEY ALREADY GOT THE DEFENSE, ALL THEY HAVE TO DO NOW IS GET A QUARTERBACK OR HOPE FOR A BREAKOUT SEASON FROM KYLE BOLLER.

IF JAMAL LEWIS GETS OUT THIS TRIAL THIS WILL BE A DEADLY COMBINATION EVEN THOUGH LEWIS IS A RUNNING BACK, DAMN I WILL HATE TO BE OPPOSING DEFENSES NEXT YEAR.

May 4, 2002
For someone who complains about not having a good qb when he's got a pro bowler throwing him passes, TO's not going to be happy with Baltimore's shitty QB's.

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
This is a fucking insult to all 9er fans.
How in the fuck are you gonna trade T.O. for a second round draft pick?

FUCK!
I think they rushed it! They could have got a 1st rounder from somone if they waited. But Owens will still be complaining in Baltimore!

May 4, 2002
At least they got something. A 2nd rounder is better than nothing. If Owens' agent had got the paperwork right, we wouldn't even be talking about this.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Donahue kept yappin about how they were looking to trade him for something good in return.
This is ridiculous....

The only thing to explain this shit is if Donahue did this shit on purpose to piss T.O. off.
Send him to a team with no QB for chump change....

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
BUT WASNT T.O. SUPPOST TO BE IN ATLANTA OR WAS IT RHILLY OR TENNESSEE??????

SEE ALL YOU PREDICTORS WERE WRONG........

NICE TRY......

ITS ALL ALRIGHT CUZ IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT ALL THE 9ERS GOT WAS A SECOND ROUND PICK??????? DAMN

Jan 4, 2003
yeah I thought he would have ended up in Philly..Garcia will probably go to Tampa and Hearst is trying to get in contact with the raiders

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
No details of the trade have been released but I'm startin to think Donahue fucked T.O. over purposely by sending him to Baltimore instead of a team where he would fit in better.

I agree with you Ras,
I think Garcia will go with Tampa even though he's talkin to the Browns right now.
And Hearst will end up going to the Raiders....

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LIL CEEZ MAKIN GEEZ said:
in one week york and donahue just leveled a franchise...........montana to rice...........young to rice..........young to owens...........garcia to owens............ratty to streets ha ha ha ha ha ha...oh how the mighty have fallen
Tell me about it.
Actually don't I'm at work and I might just go postal! :confused:

May 1, 2002
he doesn't even wanna go to the Ravens The Ravens just offerd a better deal

if this was two years ago he would have been easily traded for a 1st round pick