Breaking News: Brad Childress is both an idiot, AND Brett Favre's BITCH... Congrats!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
faith has nothing to do with it... I've always bled purple and gold and I'm passionate as hell about it... you claim your family has had season tickets for years? then you should know more than anybody that before, during, and after the game outside and inside the Toiletdome, Vikings fans are passionate as fuck... I've never had season tickets but I've been to 20 or so games over the past 15 years (including one at Lambeau), and I've made alot of good friends at those games... We're PASSIONATE about the Vikings because the Vikings are pretty much ALL WE HAVE during the winter.. and yea, we're used to the Vikings choking... but this year is different. You can't compare this to '98 so dont even try. You claim Childress and Favre have known each other for 20 years and they'll be fine, but yet Childress is the one getting flat-out PISSED when Favre changes a play at the line of scrimmage... You can't have it both ways. You can't expect to change Brett Favre, so if you're not going to put up with him managing the offense, why even bring him in to start with???? That's the point I'm making. I don't give two shits or a rat's fat fuck if you think I give Vikings fans a bad name. Eat a cock. I have every fucking right to voice my disgust with shit like that with all the circumstances surrounding it... doesn't mean I'm gonna throw on a Matt Forte jersey while watchin MNF next week, you fucktard.
as a Viking fan you know exactly what im talking about. You know what the opinion of Vikings fans are and you're playing into that stereotype.

This season has been GREAT. We're 11-3. Just be happy fool. this isnt the playoffs. Besides the 2 sunday night games we've dominated. Did you watch the Bengals game? Thats the real team. This is a team full of veterans, we're gonna be fine. Have some faith in your team. Dont be talking this shit with non-vikings fans. You and me are the only Viking fans here, i know what your talking about, trust me, i do, but this year im gonna have faith. If it bites me in the ass in the playoffs, so be it, but ima faith this year. Join me....fuck all this bullshit, support the team, support Childress, support Favre.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
you're falling into the media hype, they're grown ass men, let them deal with their issues. You think we were gonna go 19-0 with no bumps in the road? Favre and Childress have known each other for 20 years, they'll be fine.

you're a typical Viking fan, never have ANY fucking faith in the team.

And i dont give a fuck if you're in state. My family has had season tickets for 50 years, and still have them even tho we no longer live there. We're true fans and dont bitch and moan like little pussies as soon as we lose a game. This aint '98 bro, we werent gonna go 15-1.

WHO FUCKING CARES?? we lost a game and fell to 11-3!!

stop bitching, you make Viking fans look bad

damn, so your fam has enjoyed watching the viqueens not make the superbowl for 50 years, how many of em have committed suicide?

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
as a Viking fan you know exactly what im talking about. You know what the opinion of Vikings fans are and you're playing into that stereotype.

This season has been GREAT. We're 11-3. Just be happy fool. this isnt the playoffs. Besides the 2 sunday night games we've dominated. Did you watch the Bengals game? Thats the real team. This is a team full of veterans, we're gonna be fine. Have some faith in your team. Dont be talking this shit with non-vikings fans. You and me are the only Viking fans here, i know what your talking about, trust me, i do, but this year im gonna have faith. If it bites me in the ass in the playoffs, so be it, but ima faith this year. Join me....fuck all this bullshit, support the team, support Childress, support Favre.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!

Jun 9, 2007
It's all good.

We'll see what happens. I sincerely hope for the sake of the team Favre and Childress get their shit together, cuz now is NOT the time to be falling apart.

Jan 12, 2006
hey we'll see the niners in the playoffs!!.....o shit, nevermind. Has your team been relevant in the past 5 years besides blowing the #1 pick? nah they havent

like i told Chree and the rest of you faggot 9er fans 11 weeks ago, your team sucks and wont be shit for another 5 years
your team wont win a super bowl for another 50 years

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Nebulizah you're not a true fan....FUCK YOU

we lose a game and you throw a fit and type paragraphs about how dumb Childress is and how bad the team is. Have some fucking faith....you're not a real fan

GTFO!

The Vikings are 11-3, NFC north champs for 2 years in a row for the 1st time since the 70's. Chances are we'll have a 1st round bye....calm your scary ass down and be a real fan
i dont think nebulizah is being a bandwagon fan for calling out his team...shit im the first person to shit on my team when they play bad, and i got a lightning bolt tatted across my back and have season tix for 10yrs. i dare someone to call me a bandwagon, we as fans have the right to expect certain performances from our teams. its just like being a consumer of any other product.

plus he is simply expressing his concern, its not about throwing a fit after 1 loss...it really comes down to a disturbing pattern with favre and december. he has thrown more picks this months than he had the whole season...something that has happend in the past....plus his me, me, me, attitude is starting to show up...........

Nov 27, 2006
i dont think nebulizah is being a bandwagon fan for calling out his team...shit im the first person to shit on my team when they play bad, and i got a lightning bolt tatted across my back and have season tix for 10yrs. i dare someone to call me a bandwagon, we as fans have the right to expect certain performances from our teams. its just like being a consumer of any other product.

plus he is simply expressing his concern, its not about throwing a fit after 1 loss...it really comes down to a disturbing pattern with favre and december. he has thrown more picks this months than he had the whole season...something that has happend in the past....plus his me, me, me, attitude is starting to show up...........
i didnt call him a bandwagon fan. I was reacting to something he said in the gameday thread sunday night.

Its all good tho, i know he's a real fan and we'll both be celebrating come February