BREAKING NEWS...... AP9 AND SPICE 1 ALBUM.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2011
Peace Peace. Its Ghetto Prime from the east coast again. You guys in the Bay go extra hard with the independent hustle, and obviously for those of you that have lasting careers with extensive catalogs of music, your region strongly supports you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with that solid of a regional fan base, one of the only benefits to signing a major label deal for you would be the national exposure, right?
Aside from that question, I was also wondering, what album out of your entire catalog, other than Relentless would you (AP9) consider to be your best or personal favorite?

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Liar!!!,lol..i'll believe it when i see it,..all you do if woof shit louder then ur gay poodle!.....as soon as images of spice's new album hits the web,..then "all of a sudden" this foo gots an album coming out with him "sometime next year",lol..y'all still fallin into the lies,....i see right thru you!

..... ya big phony!!!!

Jun 5, 2004
Idk what happened with this but, i dont think this the first time spice 1 was supposed to be on an album comin out then didnt... If anybody remembers he was supposed to be a part of the thug lords on their albim... Not the other mixtape thing that came out later with haji springer on it n shit, but the real album.