Brandon Marshall Makes A Mockery Of Practice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
I'm with Marshall, he's a proven top 5 receiver and should be paid like it.
If roddy white is getting the money.....Marshall should also.....but there has to be a claus of some sort stating if he does dumb shit like slip on mcdonalds bags and cuts his arms up or do some shit like this.....Then money will be taken away....But when he's on the field he's a top 5 wide out IMO........After are fantasy draft last week we discusses Brandon Marshall being a top 5 WR and i can tell you my opinion was not in the majoritys favor.....

But is money really the problem here or does he just not like the coach......IMO when shanahan left the locker room split big time...And it looks like the majority of players wanted shanahan....What a shame....This coach seems like a douche bag anyways....Denvers managment fucked up............
Let me catch you up on speed since it sounds like neither of you know real situation.

IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS RODDY WHITE AND HIS CONTRACT VALID IN MARSHALL IN HIS CONTRACT EXCEPT IN MARSHALLS (BABY TO'S) EYES

Roddy has never been suspended, Roddy hasnt had 911 called on him over a dozen times in 4 years for domestic abuse calls. Roddy didnt or doesnt hurt himself and lie to everyone on how it happened. Roddy isnt top 5 in dropped passes among NFL wr's.

On the other hand all of the abover apply to Marshall! All the Broncos wanted was to wait to see the outcome of his trial and then for him to prove he can stay out of trouble. Be cause his next 911 call will lead to an 8 - 16 game suspension. He wants to be paid NOW because he knows he is a dumbfuck and will fuck his future up somehow.

He wants to be paid now because he's "injured"/ to stupid to learn a new system, all Broncos want his for him to show up learn playbook and practice but some how he and his agent think he has an upper hand being unjured, not practiving, 1 911 call from suspension, etc....

Marshall does NOT deserve a new contract until he goes through a whole season without trouble both on and off field, and if that means Broncos trading him, SO BE IT!!!!! He has all the talent in the world but is a childs brain tarpped in that body.

Mar 16, 2005
Oh and in regards to the coach...IT'S NOT HIM! The whole team likes him is behind him and his system and understand how it will make them a better "team". the only 2 fucks who dont undersatnd it are cutler and marshall, 2 self absored primadonnas who cant understand concept of team only I.

The whole team LOVES what is going on. Mcdaniels isnt favoring certain players like shanny and company did and it's showing a unity not seen since elway left. Shanny lost the lockerroom the past few seasons and the only ones cryiong about it are the ones he favored...hmmmmmmm weird how that works huh?

Feb 13, 2006
Broncos' Marshall suspended over conduct. Fuckin clown...........

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13222721

Posted: 08/28/2009 08:36:57 AM MDT
Updated: 08/28/2009 08:38:58 AM MDT

For his punt and other acts of misbehavior, the Broncos have given receiver Brandon Marshall the boot.

The Broncos have suspended Marshall for conduct detrimental to the team.

Marshall's apology Thursday night on ESPN was too late. The punishment stems from Marshall's shameful display of unprofessionalism during practice Wednesday. He was lackadaisical during individual running drills. He didn't run routes or catch passes during another position drill, instead choosing to hold a dummy and knocking the receivers as they came off the line.

A KMGH-7 video caught Marshall punting the ball away after one drill instead of handing it to a ball boy, as the players are told.

Marshall was held out of practice Wednesday, but that was before the Broncos were aware of the magnitude of his insubordination.

Broncos coach Josh McDaniels decided to suspend Marshall this morning. The length of the suspension is not known although Marshall is not expected to play in the Broncos' next preseason game Sunday night against the Chicago Bears and his former quarterback, Jay Cutler.

Marshall caught 206 passes the previous two seasons for the Broncos, enough production for him to request a contract extension that has one year and $2.198 million remaining. He has twice requested a trade.

Perhaps realizing the circulating video of his misconduct could all but kill his ability to get traded, Marshall went on ESPN's NFL Live show at 10:42 p.m. MST to explain his actions.

"Me punting the ball was definitely frustration," Marshall said. "It was an error in judgment. There was a lot of frustration (Wednesday) coming out of a meeting."

McDaniels would not explain the reason behind Marshall's absence from practice Thursday.

Mar 16, 2005
Broncos' Marshall suspended over conduct. Fuckin clown...........

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13222721

Posted: 08/28/2009 08:36:57 AM MDT
Updated: 08/28/2009 08:38:58 AM MDT

For his punt and other acts of misbehavior, the Broncos have given receiver Brandon Marshall the boot.

The Broncos have suspended Marshall for conduct detrimental to the team.

Marshall's apology Thursday night on ESPN was too late. The punishment stems from Marshall's shameful display of unprofessionalism during practice Wednesday. He was lackadaisical during individual running drills. He didn't run routes or catch passes during another position drill, instead choosing to hold a dummy and knocking the receivers as they came off the line.

A KMGH-7 video caught Marshall punting the ball away after one drill instead of handing it to a ball boy, as the players are told.

Marshall was held out of practice Wednesday, but that was before the Broncos were aware of the magnitude of his insubordination.

Broncos coach Josh McDaniels decided to suspend Marshall this morning. The length of the suspension is not known although Marshall is not expected to play in the Broncos' next preseason game Sunday night against the Chicago Bears and his former quarterback, Jay Cutler.

Marshall caught 206 passes the previous two seasons for the Broncos, enough production for him to request a contract extension that has one year and $2.198 million remaining. He has twice requested a trade.

Perhaps realizing the circulating video of his misconduct could all but kill his ability to get traded, Marshall went on ESPN's NFL Live show at 10:42 p.m. MST to explain his actions.

"Me punting the ball was definitely frustration," Marshall said. "It was an error in judgment. There was a lot of frustration (Wednesday) coming out of a meeting."
McDaniels would not explain the reason behind Marshall's absence from practice Thursday.
the frustration was the team telling him to learn playbook and practice and we will talk later in season on a new contract......you are right what a fucking clown!!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
scary you made good points but roddy does drop a lot of passes, not as bad as he used to but he lost the game against your boys last year. you probably remember the easy td he dropped. also one in the playoff game vs. arizona. we only lost that game by a touchdown.

other than that youre spot on.

Mar 16, 2005
im not impressed with josh mcdaniels at all. i dont see him lasting long. what about you scary?

yes roddy does drop passes but not nearly as many as marshall. marshall has the most dropped passes in league the past 2 years, only thing taking that off him is all the ones he does catch.

I like Mc Daniels.....ALOT! Compared to Shanahan anyways. he is bringing a team attitude not a player first attitude. He made every single player on the team pass a physical test before practicing and until they passed it they didnt practice, and one of those that didnt was champ bailey, and yo uknow what champ had to re do until he passed it. Thats what I like to see, every single player having to earn playing time not just given it because name/contract/etc. He runs practices as if they were mini games and the defense has improved 10 fold because of it. The players that want to be here and play have all embraced it (including vets such as champ, dawkins) so they can see how it helps and hopw change was needed.

Also Mcdaniels being here has brought out was has been wrong the past 5 years with this ball club....shanahan coddled players he liked and it led to them being spoiled brats instead of GETTING BETTER! If Shanny would have stayed cutler and marshall would have new contracts, we would be in upper half of league in offense but last 2 or 3 in defense and ntohing would have changed except for coddling of the good players.

Hate Patriots all you want (god knows i do) but they have a winning recipe and mcdaniels is bringing that over. its too bad most broncos fans only see the running off of 2 pro bowlers instead of seeing how/why the guys are being the way they are. i just hope denver fans can see this and he gets more then 2 years to prove himself.

most telling stat of preseason so far???? broncos have played 2 games and the startes have played 1 half in each of those...so basically 1 full game of work...defense has 7 sacks..YES 7 SACKS!!!! we didnt have that all last year. But mc daniels sucks!!!

Mar 16, 2005
i could think of 15 teams that should be interested. if they got the money and are willing to take a rist, why not! Jets, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders, Ravens, Bears, 9ers, Giants, Vikings, Redskins

Jets....maybe but marshall couldnt handle full time presure of east coast. he would get in trouble right away.
chiefs...they have bowe to worry about
chargers...maybe but whens the last time they spent money on a wr??? never.
raiders...waaaay too much in cap at wr already they cant afford a 3rd #1 money wr.
ravens...i have heard they are NOT interested before this video and now they are 100% not interested
Bears...possibly!!
niners....they wont pay crabtree, marshall will want more then that
giants..see jets
vikings...most logical place to me
redskins...2nd most logical

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
TO is a great player though, on the field he is a beast, dude has got issues though..

I hope denver fuck marshall off or set him straight and instill some strong team spirit. I don't like seeing these prima donnas in any sport.

be lucky you are blessed and are playing at the top level, motherfuckers would kill to be where he is!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
send him to the Niners!
why, because you have such a dope quarterback that'll help him continue to put up pro bowl numbers?

GTFO! go worry about Romo choking again in the playoffs! cowboys and the lions i believe are the only 2 teams from the NFC that havent won a playoff game in the last decade. LOL BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
why don't you worry about crabtree and your quarterback situation?

and you should be worrying about the niners getting to the playoffs, cuz y'all ain't close to playing past 16 games...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Scary lol @ the niners won't pay crabtree, they are willing, but they aint the fuckin raiders and won't pay him more than his drafted slot allows, remember how the raiders were fucking up position pay for lots of diff positions (DT mainly). The niners are honoring the leagues slot pay for draft picks, that's all it is, if u think they are being cheap, then ur a dumbass lol

Mar 16, 2005
ha ha ha McDaniels is a fucken joke and so is the bronhos owner. How in the fuck do you get rid of shanahan, cutler and marshall all in the same year?
well maybe he was sick of being 8-8 with no playoff wins and spending money on primadonnas who didnt improve the team what so ever!

just a thought.

Jan 12, 2006
well maybe he was sick of being 8-8 with no playoff wins and spending money on primadonnas who didnt improve the team what so ever!

just a thought.
true! but sometimes you cant be greedy! look at us we got rid of marucci, owens and garcia all in the same time frame. look how that worked out for us. just sayin though.