brand new Represent The Bay Tv Promo from Cinco De Mayo bash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2007
Featuring The Jacka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz5EbhShffw

Filmed and Edited by me Monte' Debruce of Chasin' Money Productionz

features The Jacka,Dj Fresh,and Young Dru
shout out to urban life hip hop shop out in concord
filmed on may 5th 2008
im uploading the high quality version on my website right now

shout out to Dj Meelo for providing me with the track that he produced for the jacka,you can hear it right at the end of the jacka interview...hit him up for beats,the boy is a beast...

Leave feedback...​

May 20, 2008
fashigdale....tryin to keep it lit,thnx for all the support,been havin sum people hate on me on the under so now i gotta shut em up wit quality work u dig

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
Represent The Bay TV is working its way back after a year absents. Over the next few weeks promo clips of THE NEW REPRESENT THE BAY TV SHOW will be posted. You'll see short interviews with guest hosts, comedy Sketches, and different styles in which the show is edited.

Id Like to thank everyone who put on the Cinco De Mayo show at the Time Out.
Monte' Debruce for his video work
Indecent for hosting
the Urban life Hip Hop shop

Check out our youtube channel and myspace to watch old shows www.youtube.com/user/Jazlar and myspace.com/representthebay

Hopefully The New Represent The Bay TV Show will debut in the Fall.

Apr 7, 2004
what's good J. everything been pushed back a lil with me taking a new approach at this music thing....but it's bout to take a 360 turn.....let me know when I can get back in there and hit um with this new shit...holla