brand new Brotha Lynch Hung interview....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
the tracks I laced to him are hard as fuck tho... I haven't heard any of the rest of it, but if its anything like what I did for him, then yall definately won't be dissapointed..
when I fart, I think it smells good, although nobody else might.

No offense, but I dont think any producer thinks he makes bad beats. The public will decide that.

The die hard Lynch fans (about 28 of them now) will support Lynch no matter what. What is 28 album sells x 10 bucks.......Looking at a big return on that.

I aint contributing no money to madesicc ever again. Dont really care if I hear their music again either.

Its called Bad Business.

Feb 10, 2006
I know right. I mean come on it's been almost 6 years since Lynch By Inch. Put an album out already. And quit saying Halloween you know ain't no album dropping no Goddamn Halloween!!!!!!!!!
real talk!

now eat was a kid's movie?.. HA.
LMAO....i love to see his movies made for adults:cheeky:

sike

i could careless about a lynch movie....jus drop a cd for gods sake :angry:

Apr 19, 2006
"when I fart, I think it smells good, although nobody else might.

No offense, but I dont think any producer thinks he makes bad beats. The public will decide that.

The die hard Lynch fans (about 28 of them now) will support Lynch no matter what. What is 28 album sells x 10 bucks.......Looking at a big return on that.

I aint contributing no money to madesicc ever again. Dont really care if I hear their music again either.

Its called Bad Business"

thats hilarious

Feb 8, 2003
lynch is gettin older, but regardless of tha postponed albums or disappointin traccs, he's a veteran on tha coast....tha man has my respect, but come on nigga we need new shit!!!!!...deuce

So he gets respect just bc he 40+ years old.? smh

He gonna look like a old washed up athelete with arthritis looking at his 15 year old championship throphy(s.o.s) real soon

Aug 27, 2007
Might as well been.....It played out like a Sick blooper with terrible dialougue, mediocre acting, shitty camera work & cheesy special effects.
LOL! Haha!

"nigga nuts and guts" LMAO!

Since Zagg left him his whole swagger is fucked up. I hope he didnt try to kill himself
Damn she left him?

LOL @ silly shrink-wrapped skeleton of a rapper.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
I wish yall could hear this shit I'm listening to... Guaranteed to make the "old fans" new again...

I don't understand fairweather fans tho... Yall love lynch only for a short period after he drops an album, then hate him again if he doesn't drop according to ur schedule?

Regardless, I don't really give a fuck either way cause me as a producer/writer get paid plenty of more times then I do as a rapper, and I don't have to be under the public scrutiny of fans that will turn their back on me if I don't behave exactly how they want me to.

And if I had to resort to being a data processor/fry cook/neighborhood 10 bag slanger/etc, then I'd prolly be mad at my old favorite artist, for no reason also. Because life sucks for most of these sad fucks on the web... Hoppin in some ragedy ass corsica only to go home and fuck some fat white chick that u slipped up and had a baby with, and then log on to a website to put on a false hood persona and talk shit about people that are doin more in their lives then what u will, ever...

Other then that, if anyone is lookin for beats, I can work wit ur budget.. Hit me up [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
^homie, check the extra shit at the door. If you want to get into a pissing contest, im in grad school getting my MBA (from a legit school, not University of Phoenix). Go ahead and check average salaries and lifetime earnings on those and get back to me. Hopefully your investing the 350 bucks you get for each of your beats wisely. Cuz in my lifetime, Ill probably make more than Lynch ever did with his music, and damn sure more than youll make with your myspace beats.

Your fighting a losing battle. Everyone knows Lynch killed his own career. I am not knocking your producing, I aint even heard it before. Im just saying, if you dont agree Lynch fucked his career up on his own, your missing something and are being biased in your argument.

It is what it is.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
^homie, check the extra shit at the door. If you want to get into a pissing contest, im in grad school getting my MBA (from a legit school, not University of Phoenix). Go ahead and check average salaries and lifetime earnings on those and get back to me. Hopefully your investing the 350 bucks you get for each of your beats wisely. Cuz in my lifetime, Ill probably make more than Lynch ever did with his music, and damn sure more than youll make with your myspace beats.

Your fighting a losing battle. Everyone knows Lynch killed his own career. I am not knocking your producing, I aint even heard it before. Im just saying, if you dont agree Lynch fucked his career up on his own, your missing something and are being biased in your argument.

It is what it is.

Aww sugar cookie... I musta struck a nerve....

I didn't name any names old school, and u took offense because it hit close to home? Not exactly fuckin ur dream girl??? Life hasn't turned out the way u wanted it too?

but if u REALLY wanna throw around life accomplishments, I could bury u with what I just made tonight... And WHO I made it from.... I'm not here to rub shit in... I'm sticking up for a personal friend of mine... But rambro, I can guarantee u have no idea who u think ur being witty with by thinking I have 350 myspace beats. If u can find me ONE of my beats on myspace then I'll personally wire 2500 into ur account.

Back to my bullshit life to make 350 a beat...

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
BUT if anyone wants to purchase a non exclusive license on one of my myspace beats, 350 will work..

Exclusive license is 5000-10000 depending on ur budget... 15-25 for majors.... Holla at me

Nonstop
50 50/Konvict Muzik