Brand new Bay Area tribute song for Pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
R.I.P to Pac...but that song was pretty weak IMO. Just going off the actual song...not the meaning behind it. Most (not all) of the verses seemed rushed and with not much thought put into them. The beat was garbage as well IMO. I know everyone just wanted to show love and respect to Pac and that's cool...but the SONG is weak.

*waits to get called a hater*

May 9, 2002
Nuttkase said:
R.I.P to Pac...but that song was pretty weak IMO. Just going off the actual song...not the meaning behind it. Most (not all) of the verses seemed rushed and with not much thought put into them. The beat was garbage as well IMO. I know everyone just wanted to show love and respect to Pac and that's cool...but the SONG is weak.

*waits to get called a hater*
Hater.

That song sucked balls...nice try though....

Nov 4, 2005
damn i read the thread and after 1 person said spice 1 and rappin 4 tay and richie rich should of been in it, it was 3 pages of people sayin that same shit

song was coo, it was also cool that they played pacs shit all day

Jun 4, 2006
i hear the M'FN King Assassin will be blessing the track! Congratz to Assassin and the whole 4 0 8

how come Clyde Carson declined to be on track???
and Lock was draggin his feet???
hmmmmmmmm

Nov 15, 2005
The song was coo. GOod effort and it's the thought that counts. I'd bump it again. There's 2 many rappers/artists that could of, should of, would of been on that track. BET had some nice segments yesterday 4 him as well. It was a trip 2 hear any of Pac's verse's on any of Pac's beats and it all fits perfectly. I was amazed. (BET put that 2gether at the end of the first segment)

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
WILD 94.9~ Welcomed me 2 the track today to add ya boy ASSASSIN thanx to WILD 94.9 for reaching out and recognizing,i went to the studio 2day and finished it up and laced it and it came out real propa like...@junebugslim thanx 4 lettin every1 know indeedy!~ASSASSIN