Brand New A Wax and YG Hootie Video [Doin' somethin wrong]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I'm surprised that they aren't telling fans when the album is going to be released. Illburn is dope as fuck, but in my opinion, they need to do a better job with promoting Wax's music. For example, a lot of us were waiting for that IB 4 Life cd for a long time, then I found it on itunes without ever hearing the album was out on any media. That IB Life cd came out and no one even knew about it. I'm hoping they don't treat this new cd as they did that one, because I really want to see this album do good.

Damn, Wax says it's not dropping til July 17th now. fuck.

Mar 30, 2007
cmon now be real nobody knows awax or his music outside siccness.net and i dont see 1 group of people telling a-wax is the truth on wshh
truth be told wax is pretty well known on the streets bro. and it dont matter what a person says on the net wax shit is the truth you can hear it for your self

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I'm surprised that they aren't telling fans when the album is going to be released. Illburn is dope as fuck, but in my opinion, they need to do a better job with promoting Wax's music. For example, a lot of us were waiting for that IB 4 Life cd for a long time, then I found it on itunes without ever hearing the album was out on any media. That IB Life cd came out and no one even knew about it. I'm hoping they don't treat this new cd as they did that one, because I really want to see this album do good.
Game plans change as deals and opportunities evolve. Everything Wax does is going to be well publicized moving forward. The IT w/ Hootie will be dropping and so will E.L.M. this year for sure. Possibly 1 other project along with those 2. Wax is working hard right now in the lab and shooting videos weekly. Showing up to events, he just did Hilltop mall for a video shoot on Saturday... But needless to say When its A WAX related it will be announced and promoted properly. If its just an ilburn release we can only do what the heads of the label want done.... So Ib life didnt get pushed based on the powers that be not seeing a reason to push it. It was a catalog release more than anything.

appreciate the support!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i wonder...since the fed hit Thizz....are cats gonna keep droppin these self incriminating albums? i.e Interstate Trafficking, any song by Berner talkin bout selling dope...etc...

i got nothin but respect for Wax's music...but are cats just gonna keep tellin on themselves like this?

oh wait...its only music...nevermind

Apr 14, 2006
Game plans change as deals and opportunities evolve. Everything Wax does is going to be well publicized moving forward. The IT w/ Hootie will be dropping and so will E.L.M. this year for sure. Possibly 1 other project along with those 2. Wax is working hard right now in the lab and shooting videos weekly. Showing up to events, he just did Hilltop mall for a video shoot on Saturday... But needless to say When its A WAX related it will be announced and promoted properly. If its just an ilburn release we can only do what the heads of the label want done.... So Ib life didnt get pushed based on the powers that be not seeing a reason to push it. It was a catalog release more than anything.

appreciate the support!
Right on Dutch! Sounds like it's going to be a fuckin sick year of releases for Wax!