Brainwash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Brainwash new album!

What's up everybody? Forgive my few & far between posts.

My newest album dropped in May, FYI - "Amygdala" is now available on CD and mp3 download at my website: Home | Sykadelik Entertainment and at CD Baby. And will be available everywhere (Amazon, iTunes, Spotify, etc etc etc) as of the end of this week as well.

Show some love and support ya boy as I get back into this shit for the 1st time in over a decade. New album's hot - got 21 dope songs on it and features from my bro The Black Rhino (RIP Crazy-8-Ball) - who also produced 5 tracks as well as spittin' on 2 of 'em... And other features include Nutt-So from The Outlawz on 2 trax, MC Eiht on 1, RBX on 1, Domino spittin' a hook on 1 and Prodeje from South Central Cartel on 1 as well. Shit's dope and I'm hella proud of it. I originally promoted the fact that Mad-Cel, D-Cal and N-Sane of Mental Illness were gonna be on it as well but unfortunately, for various reasons, those planned features didn't work out in time for this album - but I'm definitely doing a couple with Mad-Cel on the next one (already working on it) and I'm still hoping to get down with N-Sane and the Mental Illness crew on the next one as well, we shall see.

NOTHING BUT ALL THE LOVE AND RESPECT IN THE WORLD FOR MY FELLOW 209 ARTISTS AND ALL THE UNDERGROUND INDEPENDENT CATS DOING THEIR THING! IT'S 2018 AND NO DRAMA, NO FUNK, NO PROBLEMS, NO STRESS AND ONLY GOOD THINGS!!!

"Amygdala" track listing:

1. The Upside Down (intro)
2. The Golden Age (featuring Prodeje of SCC)
3. Ten & Sumthin (featuring The Black Rhino)
4. You'll Love Me When I'm Gone
5. Plot 2 Get Rich (featuring MC Eiht)
6. Fort Knocks
7. We Can Get It On (featuring Nutt-So)
8. Take Me 2 Ur Leader (interlude)
9. Greenlight
10. 1.21 Gigawatts
11. Who You
12. Sleeper Cell (featuring RBX)
13. Vicious Groove (interlude)
14. A Tu Lado
15. Irish Brawler (interlude)
16. Kill 4 Me (featuring The Black Rhino)
17. Dying Breed (featuring Nutt-So)
18. A Mile To Go
19. In The Eyez
20. Young & Restless (featuring Domino)
21. Musical Mercenary

Also, be on the lookout for ya boy Brainwash on the upcoming compilations:

Mr. Blacc (from Spice-1's Thug World Music Group) - "Man Down"
and
Nutt-So (Outlawz) - "MOB: My Outlaw Brothers"

and a slew of new Brainwash Sykadelik Entertainment releases are also in the works.

Much love to everyone who digs my shit and supports the real! Home | Sykadelik Entertainment

Get at me any time - [email protected] - but only if you've got some love and positivity for me. Later for anything negative or hateristic.

One love

oh and if anyone knows how to contact Sonny Black let me know! I've been lookin' for him. We got down on a track on my 2005 underground CD "Lyrically Speaking" and I've been wanting to holler at him to get down on another track sometime soon as well.

Brainwash