Boycott American Women

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Alright...so... here's a blog that has been creating some waves on various sites for the past week or two:

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

Obviously, by the title alone, this blog intends to be antagonistic in order to get a rise out of feminist types. And there are certainly over-generalizations being made here, but I see this blog as an interesting social experiment, if anything. It is interesting to see the types of responses it garners.

Despite that none of the posts on the blog call for "mail-order brides," the feminist response tends to be assumptive of this very thing. Dare I say that the most intelligent responses I've seen are at an anti-feminist website.

Here are a couple links talking about the blog:

http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2010/12/27/boycott-american-women/
http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/01/07/takin-it-to-the-streets-the-boycott-american-women-blog/

I just thought I'd share and see what sort of responses people give here.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Scroll down on the spearhead article and you'll see the comments. At the very least, they generally seem more level-headed and intellectual in their responses. The feminist responses tend to jump to conclusions and are often overly-emotional.

Jan 3, 2006
these bitches now a days aint right
instead of having a good time all they want to do is fight
but i aint got time for her, ima say it again
see i aint got time for her nor the money to spend

-kurupt

Jan 7, 2011
Yea, these feminists are all psychopaths. A few of them were even writing that they'd like to "beat my head in with a baseball bat". American women are very violent people, actually. American women are much more violent and vicious than American men, despite the feminist myths to the contrary.

Jan 7, 2011
American women are the product of an atheistic, hedonistic, liberal feminist/misandrist (man-hating) culture.

One tiny example- look at the average sitcom or TV show. It almost always follows the same character roles. The man is portrayed as dumb, lazy, ignorant. The woman is portrayed as powerful, intelligent, independent, and so on.

The media brainwashed women into this. Basically, this is social engineering. Now, if you want to get into the topic of WHO is doing this social engineering, I'd probably direct you to Henry Makow's website www.henrymakow.com

Anyway, this blog is an attempt to raise this issue (about how rotten American women have become), and judging from the tremendous response it has gotten, I'd say it is a real success. It is only going to increase more and more. The women are pissed off, because the truth is finally coming out, and men are waking up.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
American women are the product of an atheistic, hedonistic, liberal feminist/misandrist (man-hating) culture.
So why aren't you boycotting the atheistic, hedonistic, liberal and feminist/misandrist (man-hating) culture? Boycotting the women does absolutely nothing as long as men still hold the beliefs that what is between a womans legs is gold, that men should be the ones bringing home the bacon and women shouldn't, etc.

One tiny example- look at the average sitcom or TV show. It almost always follows the same character roles. The man is portrayed as dumb, lazy, ignorant. The woman is portrayed as powerful, intelligent, independent, and so on.
I don't watch much TV but you can see that in commercials (the Corona commercials for example.) I'd also say it depends on the sitcom, but are women to blame or the people in control? What about the consumer or viewer?

The media brainwashed women into this. Basically, this is social engineering. Now, if you want to get into the topic of WHO is doing this social engineering, I'd probably direct you to Henry Makow's website www.henrymakow.com
So, if this is social engineering, what good will boycotting american women do? You've already stated that american women are the product of a certain type of culture, but are you proposing that women who are not american, yet exposed to this culture won't succumb to it?

Anyway, this blog is an attempt to raise this issue (about how rotten American women have become),
It's your opinion on how rotton some american women have become. An opinion I share to some extent but still an opinion.

and judging from the tremendous response it has gotten, I'd say it is a real success.
ok.

The women are pissed off, because the truth is finally coming out, and men are waking up.
Which women are pissed off? The truth isn't finally coming out. The truth has been there all this time but people simply refused to address the issues because of fear, speculation, political climate and shifts in culture.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Women are just running the programs they have received all their life. Like most people they too are ignorant to this fact, so of course they will defend their beliefs as if they are their own, because how they perceive it, they are. They will just continue to ignore the man behind the curtain & have fun in Oz.

I do agree with some aspects of what you are trying to do, but feel you are going about it differently than I would. It's your blog tho. I've just seen this approach in the alternative media usually not work more than it does. The offend your target demographic angle.

Nov 24, 2003
This whole "blog" is very suspicious to me.

For example;

I think a lot of tech stocks are currently overvalued. So I don't invest in them. However, I don't go telling that to people (let alone campaigning to the masses not to invest) because it could impact what I consider to be the undervalued nature of the stocks I am investing in.