BOXKEV..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
The same way 40 became the Ambassador of the Bay, Ya Boy the prince of the City, MJ the King of pop and Pepsi the choice of a new generation...They just said it.

Jan 15, 2006
Not to be rasict but some of these whiteboys out here doing too much.. all that definition of hyphy shit dj amen be coming with hella corny nigga prolly never even stepped foor in the town... some of these djs give themselfs a lil too much credit too.. when at the end of the day most of em just professional bootleggers... not to mention cozmo he a cool producer n everything but he be on some fantasy shit on the mic that nigga rappin about ghettos and totin guns and shootin niggaz.. all rappers be puttin extras on their shit too but its a difference between somebody from the streets that has been around it rappin about the streets and puttin extras on it and somebody that is from a whole different walk of life

boxkev cool tho lol

Aug 24, 2006
nastyfresh21 said:
Who would be the contestants? I'm thinkin Kev, Scotty Fox, DJ Amen, Done Deal Kenny, Davey D....who else?

i didnt know scoty fox & amen were white..

davy d isnt white..i seen him on the news before during some protests and marches

whos done deal kenny?

box kev is cool tho

Apr 24, 2006
hiddengem said:

davy d isnt white..i seen him on the news before during some protests and marches

whos done deal kenny?

box kev is cool tho
You're a funny guy....YES Scotty Fox and Amen are white, I'm talkin about Davey D the PRODUCER, and visit the BART board a little more and you'll see that DD Kenny is one of the only people on here that knows about this business and spits the truth. He also happens to be Quinns manager. Anyway, all of these catse are some coo ass whiteboys and have a lot to offer to Bay Area music.

Dec 20, 2003
hiddengem said:

whos done deal kenny?

box kev is cool tho
if ya dont know now ya know lol all of them are good with me it aint about race people its about bringin the bay to the forefront and all play a huge part of it keep grindin pz

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
Daddy Rich said:
if ya dont know now ya know lol all of them are good with me it aint about race people its about bringin the bay to the forefront and all play a huge part of it keep grindin pz

RIGHT ON FAM...WE DOING WHAT WE CAN! ONE STEP AT A TIME AND WE ALL GOTTA BE TOGETHER ON THIS TAKEOVER