Bow wow dissin 50 cent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
On power 105 lil bow wow was freestylin and he says
"50 gonna try and get wit the ladies, how?, his dick ain't half the size of bow wows, u a grown man im still a lil puppy, dont make your cheap shots and think you got lucky, doggy bag sold more than all your cds on the shelves, and u need em producin so that shit sells."

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAha

Sep 28, 2002
bow wow is weak ass fucc

yea i heard that shit he was cussin like a mutha fucca bow wow trying 2 become more than apop star its funny when kids change lmao 50 should not even repsond u know he laughing is ass off just cuz he sold more than 50 damn shame people will do 2 come up

May 27, 2002
Re: bow wow is weak ass fucc

pimpsmooth420 said:
50 should not even repsond u know he laughing is ass off just cuz he sold more than 50 damn shame people will do 2 come up
you try to come UP.....by dissing an artist who hasnt sold shit compared to you?? explain that one

Sep 28, 2002
just being real

cuz bow wow trying 2 come more than apop star cuz he know big stars y would he diss 50 cuz he wants 2 be more than a kiddie rapper cuz 50 is gangsta so if u diss some 1 wit a rep on teh streets people going2 try 2 take it 2 anotha level ass bow wow he a pop star he trying 2 act hard liek he a agangsta but he still in the same brand ass pop star

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
50 dissed him first......he always has BOW WOW's name on his lips...in like 2 of his tracc's.... he says bow wow's name.... Bow WOW got waaaaaaaaaay more delivery then 50..... 50's a gangsta thoe, ill give him that.....but 50 is wacc ...i dont feel his shit at all

May 27, 2002
Re: just being real

pimpsmooth420 said:
cuz bow wow trying 2 come more than apop star cuz he know big stars y would he diss 50 cuz he wants 2 be more than a kiddie rapper cuz 50 is gangsta so if u diss some 1 wit a rep on teh streets people going2 try 2 take it 2 anotha level ass bow wow he a pop star he trying 2 act hard liek he a agangsta but he still in the same brand ass pop star
ehhh.....i think bow wow and jd both know that if bow wow turned "gangsta" he would lose many fans..........and become more than a pop star? whats left to become? someone who sells 50 cent type units?

Nov 8, 2002
Hmmm, well this is not different than the whole Nelly vs KRSOne situation(minor woof'n, new guy always has something to say). But it's not like 50 isn't beyond anyone battle'n him or anything, he's been around but I wouldn't call him a serious Vet. Besides don't count BowWow out, don't let any dislike for JD overshadow Bow's real talent. And I see that some people are giving 50 verbs for being "gangsta", well gangsta* may be all good and well for your first round draft...but to survive the music biz, a smart artist should learn to adapt and become versatile..Bow has that ability.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Re: Re: bow wow is weak ass fucc

THA RIPPA said:

you try to come UP.....by dissing an artist who hasnt sold shit compared to you?? explain that one
exactly...!!
makes no-sense at all.........but that will soon change!

PLUS.......that little fool is only showin how afraid they (SO SO DEF).......are punk-ass bitches............
no need to worry though.........50 will come and drop a BOMB on his little ass!!

out!!!

Aug 15, 2002
man ima say it like this both of them is weak to me. but fuck bo-wow. what?!?!? that nigga think he hard now. i cant stand lil young fake bitch niggas. that nigga aint no hog tryin to talk shit like he a grown ass man. i wish 50 cent (even tho i know it aint gonna happen) would run up on his bitch ass. and i'm knowin 50 dissed him first but he would have made him look stupider by sayin somethin like "nigga why you tryin to start somethin wit a lil kid" but fuk bow wow, he aint no sav. aint this hog ass nigga bow wow the same nigga that got fucked in his ass by his bodyguards, i seen that shit on mtv news and bet. he need to get slapped or a woopin from him momma.

May 27, 2002
Uppa Echelon said:
Hmmm, well this is not different than the whole Nelly vs KRSOne situation(minor woof'n, new guy always has something to say). But it's not like 50 isn't beyond anyone battle'n him or anything, he's been around but I wouldn't call him a serious Vet. Besides don't count BowWow out, don't let any dislike for JD overshadow Bow's real talent. And I see that some people are giving 50 verbs for being "gangsta", well gangsta* may be all good and well for your first round draft...but to survive the music biz, a smart artist should learn to adapt and become versatile..Bow has that ability.
this is true.....but what i wanna know is......whos your "new guy who always has something to say"? bow wow, or 50? cuz i know 50 has been around for a minute, but this is the first time hes been in limelight (besides when he got shot) (and when he got stabbed)

E

Epidemic

Bow wow a gangster hahahahahaha

50 cent would lyricaly rip him to shreds. He is probably laughing saying this little midget is dissing me hahaha what a bitch.

Epidemic

M

MURDA_MINDED

MAN.............FUCK BOW WOW...............AND FUCK .50 CENT TOO...........NUFF SAID