bout to go to video shhot for lil flip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit it was pouring in north seattle about an hour ago lol....have fun at the shoot...

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Was Seaclipse there? What's the deal with him? Like does he have an up coming album or something?
It was me Da Ghetto Baby,Lil Flip and the Clover Gang,John Silva the High Powered Camp, G-DUB,REDD and ladies...

Is photo bucket easy to do if so tell me how i be doing alot of shit and flickin it up i just don't know how to post besides myspace...

Feb 14, 2004
It was me Da Ghetto Baby,Lil Flip and the Clover Gang,John Silva the High Powered Camp, G-DUB,REDD and ladies...

Is photo bucket easy to do if so tell me how i be doing alot of shit and flickin it up i just don't know how to post besides myspace...
Yeah photobucket is easy. Just have to have an accout, and click on upload and pick what images you want on there and once you have them there, just click on "direct link", and come back to the siccness and click on "Insert Image" option and paste the URL there and that's it. click on reply.