BOUT TO BUBBLE VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
mtb0303 said:
Foam Party type video, sweet....that means there wont be any juggalos in the video, we all know how they dont like cleanliness let alone a few soap bubbles touching there scalp.
LMFAO, AW DAMN man, had ya boy crackin up at that shit

Sep 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
Well i am going to Be at the shoot. I talked with some lady named Dawn and she said that ladies can get there as early as 12pm and there will be food and stuff there. Also she said that the foam party will have the hottest women there in swimsuits!! I think that this will be off the chain. Does anyone know where I can preview the song so I can start gettin the feel for what Im going to b gettin down wit?

Nov 14, 2003
skyehigh5700 said:
Well i am going to Be at the shoot. I talked with some lady named Dawn and she said that ladies can get there as early as 12pm and there will be food and stuff there. Also she said that the foam party will have the hottest women there in swimsuits!! I think that this will be off the chain. Does anyone know where I can preview the song so I can start gettin the feel for what Im going to b gettin down wit?

Dawn would be Travis' wife, and I doubt you'll be able to preview the song at all, until the day of the shoot.

Aug 21, 2002
I know one thing, aint too many fellas gettin' in dis piece. Dis shit is exclusssssive. Its all about the ladies!!! Skyehigh, thats a big ass photo. At least theres one face I'll be familiar with once I get there...

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
It is still Everready: The Religion....I agree with Kawnar....i think it's just gon be showed on MTV or BET (maybe)...but after listening to

Come Gangster....i don't know if they will cuz
"In the world of BET, I'm too rock n roll, huh? In the world of MTV, my name is too Gangsta, huh?" -Tech N9ne

Sep 17, 2003
smittytillidie said:
...but after listening to

Come Gangster....i don't know if they will cuz
"In the world of BET, I'm too rock n roll, huh? In the world of MTV, my name is too Gangsta, huh?" -Tech N9ne

Hey dude... guess what? That's what MTV and BET have told Tech N9ne/Strange Music in the past... :dead:

Sep 16, 2006
soulwinnerrj said:
Hey dude... guess what? That's what MTV and BET have told Tech N9ne/Strange Music in the past... :dead:
that wasn't his point dude lol...He meant with a line like that how would they allow Bout To Bubble to have a spot in any rotation during daytime hours etc. Because all Tech has gotten was late night rotation...:knockout:

Sep 17, 2003
djlucknuts said:
that wasn't his point dude lol...He meant with a line like that how would they allow Bout To Bubble to have a spot in any rotation during daytime hours etc. Because all Tech has gotten was late night rotation...:knockout:

Okay, if your using logic like that, how about his past lines of "Fuck The Industry"? Besides, that line about BET & MTV is from a new song, as I understand it, right? So in theory, people at BET & MTV have never even heard that. I highly doubt "Bout 'Ta Bubble" has any negative lines about any TV station.

Even so, that line dude was referring to is what Tech has heard in the past. Anyone with any logic can see that. :cheeky:

Sep 16, 2006
soulwinnerrj said:
Okay, if your using logic like that, how about his past lines of "Fuck The Industry"? Besides, that line about BET & MTV is from a new song, as I understand it, right? So in theory, people at BET & MTV have never even heard that. I highly doubt "Bout 'Ta Bubble" has any negative lines about any TV station.

Even so, that line dude was referring to is what Tech has heard in the past. Anyone with any logic can see that. :cheeky:
lol...