Bout flowing on here...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
This isn't really directed twards this forum as much as it is twards people who post in other forums. They post thier flows up in record labels forum thinking thier going to get signed from it. I think writing a rhyme isn't all that hard. It's the way you spit it that makes or breaks it. I get the feeling that people come on here and write a little freestyle and think there rappers. I dunno just venting a little...

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
writing and rapping audibly are definitely two different skills, it's the combining of those two skills that make an mc tight. Writing a rhyme isn't all that difficult, your right... but if it isn't clever with nice content then it's gonna be garbage. If it was easy to be good at this, there wouldn't be folks posting garbage verses that anyone can quickly search this forum and find. On the other hand, you could write the tightest shit ever, but if you can't spit it good then you wont amount to shit... the opposite might not be the case, so skills on the mic are a must. Of course this all depends on whether or not your trying to do this for a living and not just for kicks... plus being good at expressing thoughts thru text is a nice skill to have, no matter what you do.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Thats real- Its how you spit it- All mutha uckaz on here is just readin your spit. However, It helps your writing skills. But yeah, Alot just get a kick out of this- I do this 4 fun while Im here @work. Otherwise Im tryin to do somethin