Bound 2 Ball (1st draft)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
www.siccmynd.tk
damn, a newbie in the grfx art aint u?

i say make a complete new one!

go 2 www.deviantart.com , start fuckin wit sum tutorials , download a buch of textures , brushes & shyt but NO i say NO PlugIns !!!!!!

Start wit a cool background , add your pic into it when u got the BG done , then start the text!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats what I do

.....but i gotta give u propz on the cut out!!
itz sooooo fuckin clean! Looks like u used EXTRACT or PEN tool , most newbies start with the lasso tool!

Keep fuckin wit that shyt, u get better!

Jan 19, 2003
Quidjinn said:
damn, a newbie in the grfx art aint u?

hey homie you gonna make a comment like that you better post up some of your work, thats some hatin ass shit to basically say somethin is new and dont know what they doin. Lets see some of your shit homie.

------- ----- ----
I like the picture but it dont really go with the background. When i see a pict of you sittin in a chair like that i think of some executive , like a background of a hallway covered in platnium plaques than you just chillin their in your chair like whut.....it defintally at bad its a coo as cover i just think you could do more with it and im sure you will , post up more versions when you get em done playa.