Boston-Yankees controversy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
I can understand why Manny thought at first Clemens threw at his head since he is known 4 doin that shit (Ramirez admitted later the ball was not as close as he originally thought) and Pedro jus avoided Zimmer's punch and pushed him out of the way not with Zimmer's momentum bringin him down in a large part muthafuckas tryin 2 make Pedro look like he shoved him down hella hard and that was not the fuckin case. what is funny is no one mentioning Garcia's cheap shot slide into Todd Walker which was completely out of line.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^ U funny mane!! I know u dont want the Yankees to win, but Pedro is a bitch!! He threw old ass Zimmerman down like a lil hoe!! I saw it so u can say what u say, but i seen it and he is a lil hoe!! Regardless Yankees beat that ass again, and they are 2 wins from the series!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
Alkahol_Gone said:
what is funny is no one mentioning Garcia's cheap shot slide into Todd Walker which was completely out of line.[/COLOR]
thats exactly the way i feel. i think garcia blew the whole thing out of proportion.

and i have a feeling this is going to carry on to todays game. Rogers Clemens said: "we still have unfinished business". we all know what that means (does Mike Piazza ring a bell).

CZAR said:
^^ U funny mane!! I know u dont want the Yankees to win, but Pedro is a bitch!! He threw old ass Zimmerman down like a lil hoe!! I saw it so u can say what u say, but i seen it and he is a lil hoe!! Regardless Yankees beat that ass again, and they are 2 wins from the series!! GOT EM!!!
Zimmerman came across the filed to attack Pedro, regardless of age he tllk a swing at Pedro and Pedro just defended himself, Pedro could have hit him but he didnt. and Yes i think Pedro will catch some heat and look bad for a while because of Zimmermans age. but Zimmerman had no business going after Pedro. I feel bad for him but he is a stupid old man for doing something so stupid.

as for Manny i think that he overreacted but it was genuine, he wasnt faking shit (i bet he had Mike Piazza in his head).and you could tell that by the swings he was taking. also 2 batters after him I think it was more than a coincidence that Milar also almost took one to the dome.

May 10, 2002
i feel bad for zimmerman but he really had no business goin after pedro, leave that to the players.....he started crying at the press conference today too....poor old fella.....

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
Mcleanhatch said:

Zimmerman came across the filed to attack Pedro, regardless of age he tllk a swing at Pedro and Pedro just defended himself, Pedro could have hit him but he didnt. and Yes i think Pedro will catch some heat and look bad for a while because of Zimmermans age. but Zimmerman had no business going after Pedro. I feel bad for him but he is a stupid old man for doing something so stupid.

as for Manny i think that he overreacted but it was genuine, he wasnt faking shit (i bet he had Mike Piazza in his head).and you could tell that by the swings he was taking. also 2 batters after him I think it was more than a coincidence that Milar also almost took one to the dome.
real chop

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i dont agree w pedro martinezs actions...i mean the man has got a roster full of players on that team that i would much rather see take a shot to the head and he chooses to throw the ball at some peon who will probably be traded next year for some over seas phenom or some 10 yr veteran utility player...

come on pedro...
you got soriano to peg in the head
you got that homo jeter to tag
you got that hump bernie williams
you got that big mouth posada

why choose garcia to hit?...

i dont agree with his choice of target practice...i would much rather see his 90mph fastbal peg sorianos head.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yea i sure would be a peaceful man if a 72 year old ran up on me!! I wouldnt touch him!! Maybe sissy's like yall would but not me!! I would feel ashamed for throwin down a 72 year old man, Pedro is a lil hoe!! And its funny how yall Yankee haters talk!! Yall can call their players whatever names u want, but bottomline is they will be world series champs and yall will have to deal with it!! Hahahahah!! GOT EM!!!