Boss Up Inc - Gwop Dont Make Me I Make Gwop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

1. Never Been Star Struck
2. I Aint Even Pimpin
3. Im Rollin
4. Feelin Myself
5. Brand Newey
6. King Of My Kingdom
7. Aint Gonna Lose Now
8. See Me Shine
9. Sumthin Fresh
10. Don’t Fit In My Pocket
11. Paper Kuts
12. Just Livin The Life
13. Mr Gwopola
14. I Like That
15. Im Rollin (Pimp Mix)

Took a few listens but the album is actually pretty good. Whole diffrent sound which is good the bringing something new for 2009. Check some tracks you probably have not heard yet if you dont have the album at www.thanorthwest.com

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't know how I missed this.

Glad you liked the album TRMNDUS.

A1Yola...it's coming after Hurtlock's album. We're not trying to give out dates and then not meet them but we're aiming for early next year I believe. But don't quote me on that cause I'm not 100%.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
you must be the cat who posted that comment on his web site lmao...

and hey, they're rich as fuck. so we at boss up will take that as a compliment! :)

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Who registers a site at Register.com? What in the hell? $35/year, when GoDaddy charges under $10? And I'm checking Washington Business Licenses and the Department of Revenue, and nothing is showing up for Boss Up -- You might want to check on that. Grab a Tax ID while you're at it.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
yeah, i know some rich cats.. some smith barney cats..

dont make people musicians. dont mean they are talented vocalists.

my boys that slang dont tell me how to rap and i dont tell them how to slang..

id like to see anyone make a name for NW rap. almost. do it right man. dont carbon copy garbage. and dont fraudulate. theres enough of that in the game son

Apr 7, 2004

id like to see anyone make a name for NW rap. almost. do it right man. dont carbon copy garbage. and dont fraudulate. theres enough of that in the game son
O shit..... lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Who registers a site at Register.com? What in the hell? $35/year, when GoDaddy charges under $10? And I'm checking Washington Business Licenses and the Department of Revenue, and nothing is showing up for Boss Up -- You might want to check on that. Grab a Tax ID while you're at it.
Trust me we don't need you telling us what we should do. But thanks anyway Mr. Phillips.

@Dubb G...yeah that's cool....the album has a different feel obviously...and you obviously only heard the songs on that page since you didn't buy it...you probably would have liked some of the others. i personally like the Triple Up album the most right now...but it's not out so that doesn't help anyway.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yeah i got you

but based on the tracks put up to hear, i wouldnt buy it.

if there was bettter tracks, those should have been there.. but yeah, hope it works out for you man.. stay up
yeah i wouldn't buy it based on those tracks put up either LOL

i like never been star struck, i'm rollin, brandnewey (one word), king of my kingdom (which is a FUCKING SLAP), sumthin fresh (that's mak one singing on the hook), don't fit in my pocket, and i like that....

the songs on the boss up myspace and on the nw site aren't ones i really prefer personally. and i've been tryina get different ones up on the myspace....maybe tonight i'll make it happen.

on the real tho, if you took the time to listen to the songs TRMNDUS posted on his site, i appreciate you taking the time to do so, even if you don't buy the album.

Dec 3, 2005
i listened to the songs on thenorthwest.com because of this thread here, before I wouldnt have listened cuz I knew what to expect. Aint Gonna Lose Now and Paper Cuts are decent cuts but not enough to make me buy the album. And let me be clear, I have strong opinions about northwest hiphop, and maybe I support what I support because of my associations, but there are 9.5 out of 10 artists in the northwest and the country as a whole that need to hang it up. thanks for the post.

Apr 7, 2004
i listened to the songs on thenorthwest.com because of this thread here, before I wouldnt have listened cuz I knew what to expect. Aint Gonna Lose Now and Paper Cuts are decent cuts but not enough to make me buy the album. And let me be clear, I have strong opinions about northwest hiphop, and maybe I support what I support because of my associations, but there are 9.5 out of 10 artists in the northwest and the country as a whole that need to hang it up. thanks for the post.
Very true.... 90% of these cats need to hang it up... But if they making money why stop

Nov 30, 2002

ever heard of Cool Nutz? Unexpected Arrival had a HUGE buzz for a minute. Jake One is all over the place, same with Bean One. D-Sane has got the underground west coast on lock. Need i name more? cause there is. Know what you speak of before you speak.:cheeky:

Apr 7, 2004
ever heard of Cool Nutz? Unexpected Arrival had a HUGE buzz for a minute. Jake One is all over the place, same with Bean One. D-Sane has got the underground west coast on lock. Need i name more? cause there is. Know what you speak of before you speak.:cheeky:
I think he was meaning more on a level as snoop,50...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
"The Dougie" is BD and Chucc. It's comin out after Triple Up.

Chucc did a good job improving I think. He's come a long way from how he use to rap.