Bosko Presents: The Northwest Livin Compilation Compiling Now!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Bosko

Thats good to hear. We would appreciate any and all support of the project from the Street Level Goons. THanks for getting back at me. Holler back D-Sane.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Bosko said:
@ D-Sane

I told Cool Nutz to reach out to you about the comp. I see that he has enlisted the services of Street Level Records. I just shot him the tracks for the comp. He will be getting them out to you soon. I am hoping that we will be able to get some support from you in the Street Level forum in regards to the project being that you guys will be a part of it. This will be a big record for the NW, and should put a big footprint in the ass of the region. Let's make it big pimp.

We have contacted the people that we feel have the potential to make this a hot album, and I think that we have picked the cream of the crop. It goes down.
Thanks to both of you for giving us the chance to get down on this project....we have every intention of comin' with heat and will most certainly do whatever we can to help make this project as successful as possible.

Matter of fact....I'm gonna make this thread stick!

B

Bosko

Thanks for your help with this. We are trying to make this thing big for the NW, and that is why we are enlisting the services of the heavyhitters from the region. Nutz will be sending the tracks to you this week.

Dec 1, 2003
well first and formost Young Vivious and Dividez should colab. on some shit for this an dyv should colab with pain and half sane for this shit. mo and g of course and stunk that shit would be hottttt