Bosko on Trap Muzik?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2003
Everybody knows about the old Roger shit. I just thought it might be Bosko cause that track is produced by Kanye West, and I remember somebody sayin Bosko did some talkbox on his album.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Hmmm.....well I dunno then. And not everybody knows about Roger.....there are alot of youngsters around here that don't know shit. I know hella cats that think alot of these samples aren't samples and were created by whoever is using them.

I'm sure Cool Nutz would know though.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
That is Bosko on the song. He did it for TI first, and when he was in the studio with TI, Kanye liked what he did, so he had Bosko come get on his album as well. Things are moving in the right direction. I forgot to tell everyone that Bosko was on the TI as well. It's getting hot in here.

Mar 7, 2003
Good to see Portland folks steady makin moves, but when these mainstream cats gonna start shoutin for our dudes? I think Bosko should be on a level a like Rick Rock as far as recognition by now. The whole West Coast needs the new Jus Fam releases to be major. Speakin of Rick Rock, how tight would a bosko/goon sqwad/federation track be?

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
The new releases will be major. The "That Fire" album as well as the "The Goon Sqwad" will have good promo campaigns behind them, and will have a strong presence at retail and in the streets. You will see alot more of Jus Family Records and Bombay Entertainment this year people. It's going down.