BORN 2WICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
What y'all know about BORN 2WICE? I just came up on 6 Inna Mornin from '95 and shit is heated. I need to find out what other releases he got and what he's doin these days. Anyone know?

Jan 6, 2003
Born 2wice is off da hook. He is one of the most underrated rappers. I started a thread on him a couple of weeks ago but no one posted any. B2 has released at least three full albums. He got one named U have the right 2 remain violent, which I think is the one with 6 inna morning. The he got Portrait of a serial player featuring King T, Kool Keith, Tim Dog. He also released Niggaracci in P.I.M.P. All three records are incredible, but I think my favorite is the Portrait record. His first record was very angry but then he switched up for a more pimpish style on his next two records, with very soulful and smooth beats. The last thing I heard about him was that he was supposed to release a compilation called the Game through City Hall but they dropped it right before the release day. I think at least the niggaracci record should be possible to find. If you find it, pick it up.

Dec 25, 2003
Thanks for the info Flowjob. Yea 6 Inna Mornin is jacked from U Have The Right To Remain Violent so I gotta get that album if I can coz the tracks on there ain't no joke

May 3, 2002
he also had an e.p called p oz. of terror or sumtn similar to that.............. ive made numerous threads on various boards lookin for a copy of that and no one seems to have hearda it........... i remember one tracc he had on there wit psk 13 that was one of tha tytest songs i have ever heard............ it was released shortly after or b4 u have the right to remain violent

Jan 6, 2003
That 40oz of terror, isn't that a track off his first U have the right to remain violent CD? I guess that EP is something that was put out before that album, right? I have not seen it. Old B2 records are very hard to come by, even though they are great. It's a shame that people are sleeping on him. By the way, his new record Gangster Pimp 1 is one of 04's greatest records. I rate it up with Z-ro's and Trae's record.