Bored Stiff "From The Ground Up" Available August 21st!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
This gonna be the first cd I buy in a long time. I been down with bored stiff music since the late 90's. Some of the realest hip hop shit out, especially in the bay.

Sep 22, 2002
Right on, hope everybody that does cop it enjoys it and spreads the word. And don't forget..... "You don't have to wear a Yankees hat for Hip Hop to deliver you!"

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
e quipto told me it was in stores aomeba on haight today, u no i had to grab it, its crazy, good beats great lyrics and chemistry, this is a bay classic! look out for the berner and e quipto album TRACK MONEY AND PACK MONEY, ON THE WAY

Dec 4, 2006
i lost my Ghetto Research and Timeless copy...

i was able to find a copy of Ghetto Research...but never a copy of Timeless...

Jul 9, 2002
Bored Stiff makes good music. P-Way's cd was off the hook, I still bump it regularly

Edit: Is P-Way still with the group and on this cd? I'm feeling the track Media on the myspace page.

Apr 18, 2007
p-way is still with the group, and on a few tracks on this cd, despite not living in the bay, hit hellarecords.com and you can download from itunes or buy their old shit off the site, this album took alot of work and is a classic, anybody looking for something besides this cookie cutter commercial shit needs to grab this, i watched it get put on the shelves at amoeba yesterday, also anybody that raps or likes the production on the album should grab big shawn's instrumental album that they got there, made with a eps-16 and hella maney samples..dope

Sep 22, 2002
Right on Flowjob, good to hear you're enjoyin the record! Much thanx to all y'all that are showin support and spendin the dough to cop it. Make sure to tell all ya folx about it if they aint up on game