Bookz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
i kno dey have hella norteno cds out but im lookin 4 bookz u kno so i could read into school cause dey took my connections cd lol fuckerz and dey wont gib it back so im lookin 4 some norteno bookz

Jan 5, 2005
ANYONE ON THE FORUM KNOW WERE I CAN HET A COPY OF THE BOOK THAT VATO WROTE "THE RISE AND FALL OF THE NUESTRA FAMILIA"... I KNOW IT WAS ON THW FORUM A WHILE BACK, NOT TRYING TO SUPPORT THE DUDE BECAUSE HE IS A SNITCH AND ALL, BUT WOULD LIKE TO READ ON WHAT THE VATO HAD TO SAY.... SOME GENTE WERE ABLE TO READ IT AND SOME LIKE MYSELF WERE NOT... IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE PM.......

Jan 27, 2005
central_valley said:
ANYONE ON THE FORUM KNOW WERE I CAN HET A COPY OF THE BOOK THAT VATO WROTE "THE RISE AND FALL OF THE NUESTRA FAMILIA"... I KNOW IT WAS ON THW FORUM A WHILE BACK, NOT TRYING TO SUPPORT THE DUDE BECAUSE HE IS A SNITCH AND ALL, BUT WOULD LIKE TO READ ON WHAT THE VATO HAD TO SAY.... SOME GENTE WERE ABLE TO READ IT AND SOME LIKE MYSELF WERE NOT... IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE PM.......
^^^^^same here

Nov 27, 2002
central_valley said:
Just my thoughts but why would you wanna read a book put out by a piece of shit who got alot of our brothers locked up,should not be interesting bro to wanna know what a snitch has to say or write,Instead of lookin for norteno books bro read up on cesar chavez an la causa an the zapatista movement an things of that nature.No direspect was put out on this response

3x6-4

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
NO LOVE said:
read about some farm workers homie thats some gente you should learn about.
Yup thas real. And no disrespect homie but you shouldn't have to read about homeboys, Big Homies or Vets should have all tha answers to ur questions.

Nov 27, 2002
NO LOVE said:
CHECK OUT THE BOOK ALWAYS RUNNING IF YOU LIKE IN THE MIDST YOULL LIKE THAT 1 HOMIE OR "MONSTER" BY CODY SCOTT
My homie who a crip from LA said Monster's book his half ass truth an he makes himself seem to much like a super crip in the book,I mean as far as put together n written the book is good.
Always running was a well written book but I think homie said he wanted Norcali homie type books an always running falls along the lines of socali rat stuff about lomas an sgv .I mean if u wanna read also books like that theirs shit like Varrio warfare.

Nov 27, 2002
NO LOVE said:
my homie locked down said x-raided in PC so i guess not everone is as solid as the book they write but o well kinda like watchin a science fiction movie u know it might not be real but its still exciting
yeah I feel yeah ,like i said it was a good book an well written,but when you make an autobiography it should be pure fact,but im guessing like everything he added a lil to make it more appealing an exciting,Monster's lil bro Lil'Monster's documentary "The making Of A Crip Eight Tray Gangsters " That was good an better then most these dvds about the hoods thats out.

Oct 10, 2004
do or die is a coo book its basically about blood and crip gangs in la the author is leon bing i read it back in 1992 and again in high school