Books?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2004
I don't know about "must read" but latest books I read were recommended by a co-worker by author: Brian Lumley. I think the type of genre the book is sci-fi horror. It was an 8 book series called "Necroscope series". I don't know if Necroscope is a real word but in the books it is described as using a dead body to find out information. For example, this main character tasted the brains to see what the mind knew, someone could not get through verbal interogation. so the word scope in necro is to look into the life of the deceased. crazy vampire zombie fbi ancient and futuristic livin type shit.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Not must reads but I liked these they were entertaining

Tweaked . - By Nick Sheff . A story about Meth & San Francisco ..... Cool read .

Junky - By William S. Burroughs - Morphine & opiates in the 40's 50's etc . Old school good read

Scar Tissue - Anthony Kiedis (red hot chili peppers) Rock & roll shit . Drugs & girls then sobriety

Also Slashes Autobiography was a good one

Feb 1, 2011
Think And Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
A Short History Of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson
A Briefer History Of Time - Stephen Hawking
Guns, Germs, And Steel - Jared Diamond
The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution - Richard Dawkins
Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness Are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe - Bob Berman
How To Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey