Boogeyman....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2005
i dunno about yall....but the past few weeks the boogeyman has kinda grown on me...i mean dont get me wrong...its one of the worst characters next to the red rooster or the gobbedlygooker...but its creative...i mean....everytime i have to ask myself...how much crack did vince smoke to approve of a character like this...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
what was that shit on that chicks face suppoed to be?, thats the first smackdown I caught in like a month

He is pretty damn ridiculous, they need people like that on the show but he'll never win any titles with a gimmick like that though. Its one of the worst characters ever, right up there with Gangrel, The Gobbleygooker (all time worst), The Juicer (WCW), and the super horrible Glacier lol etc They need off the wall characters to add some juice in the shows though but they never keep them around for long.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Hes funny as fuck! I think hes a good add in, I mean i aint laughed @ wrestling like this in a lonnnggggg ass time

Dec 30, 2003
The Worst 2005 said:
i dunno about yall....but the past few weeks the boogeyman has kinda grown on me...i mean dont get me wrong...its one of the worst characters next to the red rooster or the gobbedlygooker...but its creative...i mean....everytime i have to ask myself...how much crack did vince smoke to approve of a character like this...
the red rooster was a classic wrestler dude.... dont hate on the birds... haha

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
The entire point of the Boogeyman was to make fun of all the other characters the WWE has done, that they actually tried to pass off as real. This is like one of those Horror movies that are so bad, they are actually good.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
hes not worse than Sparky Plug

the fans seem to like him, i think hes funny and they are giving him great exposure having him beef with JBL

Feb 8, 2003
He is a success. He will have some gold really soon. Im glad to see black and hispanic wrestlers in the WWE spotlight wrestlers like Boogeyman, Booker-T, Mark Henry, Chavo Guerero, Rey Mysterio, Mexicool, Bobby Lashly, Shelton Benjamin. Sooner or later one of them will be the World Champ.

Feb 5, 2005

SILLY GIMMIK BUT ITz CREATIVE....

HEz GOOD 4 RATINGz AN KEEPz PPL ON DA EDGE OF THEIR SEATz....

HE SHOULD B AROUND 4 A WHILE....

HIZ ENTRANCE IZ KINDA COO, REMINDz ME OF WHEN GANGREL 1ST CAME ON DA SCENE....

AN YUP !

BOBBY LASHLY NEEDz SUM GOLD....

I HOPE DEY GIVE HIM A GOOD PUSH DIS YR....

- GEEzUz

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
They kind of killed his heat in the Battle Royal.

They need to put him over Booker T for the US Championship... then let him run against Benoit and Orton, before pushing Benoit and Orton into the Main Event.