BOO YAA TRIBE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
FootballStarNFL said:
anyone know any info about anything they got comeing out? and their new cd wit the dvd is the dvd good?
THEIR DVD "TRIBAL SCARS" DIDN'T COME OUT YET. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DROP FEBRUARY OF 2004, BUT IT STILL DIDN'T COME OUT. THE DVD THAT CAME WITH THEIR LAST ALBUM WAS JUST SHOWING A CLIP OF THEIR UPCOMING DVD AND THEIR MUSIC VIDEO WITH MACK 10.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
THEM FOOS ARE COO AS FUCC!!!MY BOYS AND MYSELF SEEN 'EM ONE TIME AFTER THEY RELEASED "WES KOASTA NOSTRA" ON THE SUNSET STRIP...DIPPIN IN THE "WESCALADE"... THEY HAD BIG BLUNTS IN THE AIR, THEY GOT OUTTA THE TRUCK AND STARTED BLOWIN RIT THERE WIT ALL THE FOOS THAT WAS SHOWIN EM LOVE...HANDIN OUT COPIES OF THEIR ALBUM...SHIT WAS DOPE...THEM FOOS ARE MONSTER ASS MUTHAFUCCAS...

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
^^^^^^youre right cuzz, i know their cousins the faasua family
and i met them muthafuccas about twice
they are on sum serious blood this, blood that shit....but theyr coo

Dec 26, 2004
Boo Yaa iz what you get when i listen to the"West Koasta Nostra". i love that shit, ya the one with WC was tight N the "Bang On" too. on the makin, mini DVD, i wonder why they didnt Nterview Mack 10?
i got the "Occupation Hazard" cd which they still tight when they started, plus they got 2 really nice slow songs on that using they voices. Does Nybody know how many albums they put out? i only know 4.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
aridan3at said:
Boo Yaa iz what you get when i listen to the"West Koasta Nostra". i love that shit, ya the one with WC was tight N the "Bang On" too. on the makin, mini DVD, i wonder why they didnt Nterview Mack 10?
i got the "Occupation Hazard" cd which they still tight when they started, plus they got 2 really nice slow songs on that using they voices. Does Nybody know
how many albums they put out? i only know 4.
New Funky Nation
Occupation Hazardous
Metally Disturbed
Mafia Lifestyle
West Koastra Nostra
Rumors Of A Dead Man
Doomsday
Angry Samoans

That Samoanigga Young Sau

Aug 20, 2004
Them are the scariest muthafuckas in rap...hands down...they look more like the bouncers that most rap stars have around em...then actual rappers...

Anyone who gotta brain...know never...and i mean NEVER...fuck with Samoan...once you funk with one...you funkin with they whole family...which usually consists of a small town!!!!

Jun 5, 2004
YEA BOO YAA TRIBE IS FUCKIN DOPE ONE OF THEM FOOS IS IN ITALIAN JOB, I LIKE THE SONG "CARSON CITY" I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY BOUT THE SINGING, STR8 OG SHIT THERE.
-OH YEA, REALLY THO, -DO NOT FIGHT A SAMOAN- YOU WILL LOSE.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Jae Reekay said:
Them are the scariest muthafuckas in rap...hands down...they look more like the bouncers that most rap stars have around em...then actual rappers...

Anyone who gotta brain...know never...and i mean NEVER...fuck with Samoan...once you funk with one...you funkin with they whole family...which usually consists of a small town!!!!
REAL SPIT...

Feb 14, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
i remember Daz talked shit about them before, but that's all he did was just talk shit. don't know how far that went. but i only heard their Mafia Lifestyle album and that was a cool album.

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
^^^^^^^^^ what tha fucc?????^^^^^^^^^^

samoans are big and all but i wouldnt fear them like theyre supernatural
thats bitch shit

i live in american samoa (oceanside, CA for those who dont know)
and crips out here dont baccdown to them
its war like any other day

ese's tend to baccdown alot, but even some of them aint that bitchmade

Aug 20, 2004
5xLoC said:
^^^^^^^^^ what tha fucc?????^^^^^^^^^^

samoans are big and all but i wouldnt fear them like theyre supernatural
thats bitch shit

i live in american samoa (oceanside, CA for those who dont know)
and crips out here dont baccdown to them
its war like any other day

ese's tend to baccdown alot, but even some of them aint that bitchmade
Point is...to the average man...them cats are humongous...i got a ganga Samoan homeboys...im just glad im on there side...hell...the females are 2X my size..i seen em whoop dudes asses all muthafuckin day!!!!