Boo The Boss Player: OG vs Re-Release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Today I got in the mail a sealed Boo The Boss Player cd to match the opened one I have. When I was looking at them both, I noticed there was a barcode on one that I have, and the new sealed one I got in the mail doesn't have a barcode. wtf is going on here? Does anyone know which one is the OG?

The back of the one I had on my shelf for years...

The back of the one I just purchased on eBay...

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
The one I purchased came from a trusted seller here on the siccness boards. I was thinking that was also the og because it didn't have the barcode, but since I owned my copy before the japs started bootlegging shit, I was certain I had the og... Guess there was an official re-release with a bar-code added, dayme!

Jan 6, 2003
The one without the barcode is the OG. There are some French sellers on ebay claiming that the OG has a barcode but that's BS. The jap bootleg is also without a barcode though so you gotta be careful with who you buy it from. If you choose to open the seal you'll see and IFPI code and hopefully no TKY in the ring code

Jan 6, 2003
Anhybody got the two (three+++?) albums that Toy Capone has released? I remember surplusrecords had two of them back in the days but I never ordered them.