Bone Thugs Interview Saying Tech and Twista Might Be On The Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
Defsounds: You chose interesting features for Strength & Loyalty, including Mariah Carey and The Game. What is your approach this time around?
Wish: It’s just Bone Thugs collaborating with each other. It’s been a while since we’ve come together and […] Flesh: We might have one song with Twista and Tech9 on it.

the whole interview is right here http://www.defsounds.com/articles/Bone_thugs_n_harmony_def_sounds_q_a_session

Nov 14, 2002
I never did in the first place, and I still don't care 10 years later when people are still talking about this.

That's the 58th interview that someone has mentioned that "song" in, for nothing. At this rate it's going to be three dudes halfway across the country from each other, cutting and pasting verses onto a random beat by the time that ever happens.

Jul 16, 2008
I think Bone will put speed of sound on the album as a filler track, just to say "THE ALBUM FEATURES TWISTA" to make people get interested in buying it.

Jul 4, 2009
Im a lil fucked up point is just wait until you get an offical word not spam the fuck out of these boards on "Speed of sound WILL be on Bone thug's album, then this one another thread saying the damn song wont be on it
fucking marijuana wooh

Oct 17, 2009
The song is not on the STANDARD version of the album. Krayzie claimed if fans wanted it they'll have to get it as a bonus track through iTunes, Best Buy, pre-orders, etc.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
If that's the case, then I certainly hope that it goes to Best Buy and is done like they've done with their past couple releases. That being, it is actually pressed on the copies of the album Best Buy receives, or a bonus disc is packaged for them.

Nov 6, 2005
The snippet apparently takes over everyone's minds and forces said minds to pirate the album, which is the reason it isn't allowed to be posted here.

Seems to be working.
lmao, Smart ass. The clip could mean liability problems on Stranges end. BTNH could easily not use the clip due to the fact its been leaked out on the net, and thus needs to be kept out.

Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
I came across a Bone article last night and they said they not featuring no other rappers on the UNI-5 album, they may have a couple R&B singers on, but no other rappers. WTF is up with hittin up Tech, and then not using the junt on the album?!?! that sux.
-"Q"