Bone Thugs & Interscope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002

The time has finally come for Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.

After releasing Thug World Order four years ago it had seemed as if Bone Thugs-n-Harmony were finished--failing to achieve the success of their previous albums and slowly falling out of the limelight. Since breaking away from Ruthless Records following Thug World Order, members Krayzie and Layzie released solo album's in hopes to regain their spot in hip hop but to no ones surprise Bone Thugs-n-Harmony were not promoted nor distributed correctly.

This is all about to change in 2006!

As we brought you all this news previously it has now become official. You all have known for quite some time Bone Thugs-n-Harmony were signed by Swizz Beatz' Full Surface Records. It has now become official that instead of being distributed through J Records, Bone and Swizz, have decided to go with the "Machine" at Interscope Records which distributes the likes of Dr. Dre, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent and many more leaders in the hip hop industry.

Just think of the possibilities this brings for Bone Thugs-n-Harmony working with both Swizz Beatz, Dr. Dre, DJ Uneek, Kanye West and many other rumored superstar producers such as 3 6 Mafia, Timbaland, Big Boi (Outkast), Lil Jon, and Play-n-Skillz

Check back frequently as we will keep you updated on the situation.

Mar 4, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
even though they will blow up this year, bone will never reach the music they did on the eternal, art of war times. personally I dont think that it is a good idead that bone got this major deal, i guess there will be too much features on it , and the best producer ever for bone is dj u neek

Feb 14, 2006
^^ hopefully. their last album i truly enjoyed was art of war. and yes,they need bizzy back. im not sure the move is for the better. ibut i hope it is.