Bone Thugs House of Blues on June 2nd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
U know I always pass on all the Bone shows cuz of all the disappointing mediocre albums they dropped over the years so Im like meh...... Hey at least I got to see Esham at the HOB for the vwery 1st time ever like two years back when he was openin up for ICP all cuz Im the biggest mexican fan of E & Natas!!! Hopefully Doomsday will drop by soon cuz Im all for it......

Nov 14, 2006
U know I always pass on all the Bone shows cuz of all the disappointing mediocre albums they dropped over the years so Im like meh......
well they only did 2 songs off the new album and the rest classics, n they actually rehearse for shows something that other rappers dont even bother to do n it shows when u perform. solo artists its not too big a deal but for groups its a must. Bizzy wasnt there but was good to see Flesh back up the blazin wit the rest of em. Most blunts i seen on stage since up in smoke tour... best show ive seen at HOB yet.