bone fans, i got a question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
anyone been to recent shows? theyre doing a tour up here in canada and i wanna go on feb.1st but i want to know if they all gonna be there...well mainly bizzy haha....

its listed as bone thugs n harmony featuring krayzie bone and wish bone...its hella throwing me off...

May 25, 2005
thanks for the responses guys....

@ darkshowdown...lol i feel you...the first thing i mentioned to my boys was flesh more than likely wont be makin it over the border...

Feb 8, 2003
thanks for the responses guys....

@ darkshowdown...lol i feel you...the first thing i mentioned to my boys was flesh more than likely wont be makin it over the border...

lol flesh always getting in some shit he whooped up on the neighbor, his mother and now his wife lol. imo krayzie will put on a good show. atleast its not just layzie bone.

May 25, 2005
thanks yall...just saw the flyer..its only kray and wish...then why the fuck call it bone thugs n harmony..smh...anyway, im sure it would be dope to see kray live..but, bizzy was the deciding factor this time around...sorry bone!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I remember I went to a show right when Flesh got out of jail several years ago and they formed the whole group of 5 and announced a tour of all 5 original members. Needless to say, Krayzie Bone was not there and I felt ripped off because I wanted to see the whole group.